Sparta Prague v MSK Zilina
FK Partizan v Anderlecht

League route:
Young Boys v Spurs
Braga v Sevilla
Werder Bremen v Sampdoria
Zenit St Petersburg v Auxerre
Dynamo Kiev v Ajax

Spurs by far got the easiest draw, but Young Boys wont be a push over.  Still, they should qualify and would be good to see some new blood in the champions league

QuoteEuropa League

Liverpool (England) v Trabzonspor (Turkey)
Celtic (Scotland) v Utrecht (Netherlands)
Dundee United (Scotland) v AEK Athens (Greece)
Rapid Vienna (Austria) v Aston Villa (England)
CSKA Sofia (Bulgaria) v The New Saints (Wales)
OB Odense (Denmark) v Motherwell (Scotland)
FC Timisoara (Romania) v Manchester City (England)

Every English Club here  should qualify.  I am not too sure if any of the Scottish/Welsh will though.  I would be surprised if Celtic didnt find Utrecht to be difficult and struggle to get past them.

And for the second season running, Villa get Rapid Vienna again.  They knocked us out on Away goals last year, so hopefully this year we get our revenge.  But knowing O'neill he will have given up on this competition before the draw was even made

Flins.

Young Boys are decent team, knocked out Fenerbache in the previous round. Spurs should win, but i'd be surprised if they walked over them. Can't see any of the Scottish teams going through, like you said, Celtic are probably the only team who could scrape through.

Rob

CSKA Sofia are more likely to win that game. They're a very solid unit, whilst TNS have never really done magnificently, but hey this might be their year to make it into the next round.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dazz

I'm happy with that draw. I'm not going to make any predictions because I don't want to jinx anything though.

Duckman

No Scottish team will get through there.  AEK are too strong and Celtic are too shit away from home.  If Celtic can get through the home game with a clean sheet and score at least three, they might scrape it.  But fuck them either way.

Motherwell might spring a surprise but it's doubtful.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.