News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"Taking Over the Book" Pre-Season Registration

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 11:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Hey guys.

I've been in talks with Sam to bring a new game to the new MFX Forums. It's called "Taking Over the Book".

You assume the role of a new hire to the WWE creative team, and each week "Vince McMahon" will come to you with a task to complete each week. Each member of the booking team will come up with a scenario based upon this task. At the end of every week, Vince will choose the scenario he likes best (in other words, it will be put to an open vote) and that person will gain favor with the McMahon family (will receive points in a running score tally).

There's no limit on the number of players who participate. At the end of a season, the winner will be chosen as the new "Head of Creative".

I'm opening up signups prior to the MFX Grand Opening, and if time allows we may play a few pre-season scenarios here on EFK before the game gets its official debut. So if you'd like to join, sign up below.

1. Blade
2. Chris Shields
3. Johnny Rebel
4. TJ
5. Duckman
6. Stoner
7. Drama Queen
8. Mike Powers
9. J "The Hitman" Vo
10. T-Bone
11. Franchise
12. Pancho
13. Krazy
14. Gravedigger
15. Capt. Josh
16. Black Death
17. Alex
18. Kieran King
19. Bungle

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Chris Shields

Hondo

Also, I'll post a temporary OOC thread later to give a few more details and rules of the game, as well as a place for you guys to discuss/talk smack/ask questions.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Duckman

Sorry I didn't get back to you on Facebook Hondo - been a hectic few days.

I'm in!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Hondo

Quote from: Duckman on November 17, 2014, 01:21:35 PM
Sorry I didn't get back to you on Facebook Hondo - been a hectic few days.

I'm in!

No troubles, Bubbles.

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Drama Queen

Mike Powers

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

jagilki

LOL Bone is gonna be sooooo pissed (he's been talking about a game like this for a while)

jagilki

I'd like to, but am still unsure on my internet future.  Haven't been able to raise the funds to pay next bill, so it'll prolly be turned off around the 22-25th.  Combine with computer dead and using my Mom's laptop, my Internet life is just on borrowed time ATM.