Taking Over the Book - Pre-Season Scenario 1

Started by Hondo, November 18, 2014, 06:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Ok Vince so here's what I'm thinking name change we'll keep simple for him Kostas the Konqueror. Now what is it that every foreign heel needs?  A manger, someone to do the speaking for them so they don't embarrass themselves fumbling in English. For that manager I elect myself I help the guy. The fans don't know me but who better than someone who writes everything to make sure he does what he needs to.

Now onto the idea.

We're going to bill him from the island of Platia, no one actually lives there so we're gonna push him as a monster banished to the island for his violence.

We're going to dress him old Greek war armor. I'm talking leather chest plate, heavy leather pants, and sandals. We're going to wrap his feet in tape for matches so he can fight without the saddles.

Week 1 Raw

Early segment in the show we'll used the tried and true Torito chasing hornswoggle just because. Torito traps hornswoggle in front of a door and runs at him for his head butt. Hornswoggle moves out of the way as I open the door and end up taking a headbutt to the groin. Los Matadors laugh it up and walk away with Torito

Let's have a match between hornswoggle and el Torito, the fans react well to the midgets be they vanilla or caramel.
Torito wins and celebrates with Los Matadors like its the biggest win ever.

We'll have a pre recording of the sound of Kostas stomping his way through an empty hallway to get a nice Echo playing through the arena followed by the screaming of a couple of the staff members.
Focus in on Los Matadors looking scared. Drop the lights and we'll pump in the sounds of a scuffle before we turn the lights back on to see Los Matadors laid out. On the titantron will be a simple message stating "He's Koming"

Smackdown/main event/superstars will air a replay and Segway into the announcers speculating as to who could have done that.

Raw week 2
Backstage segment with Los Matadors having a back and forth with slater gator. Slater is taunting them about getting laid out by the darkness last week and says the same will happen again tonight. Slater gator laugh and turn to walk away and bump in to me.  Titus does his ooh rah ooh rah thing to intimidate me and keeps walking laughing it up still.

Match later of slater gator vs Los Matadors. Before the match begins we play the audio from last week and drop the lights. A loud crash is heard this time before the lights come back on. Los Matadors are laid out in the ring while Titus and Slater are on the arena floor amongst the debris of a table. New image on the titantron. "All will be Konquered"

Replay on Main event and superstars

Smackdown will have a small segment with Slater Gator talking in the back about having a rematch against Los Maadors on Raw after showing the replay from Raw

Week 3 Raw

Rematch from last week. We'll let them get a few minutes in before we begin to play the Kostas stomp. The action stops in the ring as all four men each take a side of the ring and look for trouble.

I'll come out to the entrance ramp and get their attention. I'll work something out about being tired of these so called superstars thinking they can make a mockery of the WWE staff. All four men look confused and pretend not to recognize me. Continue on to explain that I've been searching the world for a man to teach them all a lesson. I wasn't able to find a man but I did find a monster. Drop the lights long enough for Kostas to get to the ring and stand in the center.

Lights up and the four men are still looking at me.

Call for Kostas to attack all for men signaled by "Kostas" and the thumb across the throat.

Titus is the first to turn around and is met with a boot that sends him over the rope. The other three turn around and are met with a series of chops that leave them laid out. Kostas piles Los Matadors on top of each other before lifting them up for a simultaneous power bomb dubbed Kostas Krush. I come down to the ring and join Kostas as he stands over Los Matadors.

"Ladies and gentleman I present Kostas the Konqueror and all of you will bow before us."

I motion for Kostas to grab Slater and follow me out of the ring. Climb out of the ring with Slater over his shoulder and Titus starting to stand back up. He tries to rescue Slater but is tossed into the ringside barricade for his trouble.

Main event and superstars see a replay and a message from the announcers that Slater hasn't been seen since he was taken to the back.

Smackdown

Backstage segment with Los Matadors and myself. They have me cornered and are demanding to know why I had them attacked. Diego or Fernando (I can't tell them apart) pushes me trying to get answers.

"You shouldnt have done that"

Both men are immediately yanked back and thrown into the wall. Kostss unloads with stomps and chops as I stand behind him cheering on his assault. After I'm satisfied instruct Kostas to grab one of them and carry them away again.

Week 4 Raw

In ring segment of the leftover matador begging for his cousin back. Cue Tirus to come out to join him. Gives the whole I don't like you you don't like me speech but both want their ally back.

No music just a slow clap from me as I walk out from the back. Tell them they can each have their partner back all they have to do is get them.

Flash up to titantron where both Slater and the matador are chained to the wall.

Both men in the ring press up on the ropes and start yelling at me to let them go.

"Why would I let them go when we're just starting to have fun. Kostss show them our other surprise."

Back to the titsntron to see Kostas hanging a burlap sack on a hook. You can see the bag moving and the sounds of grunting coming from it. On the floor below it is Toritos mask and hornswoggles jacket

The matador is clearly distraught and Titus is pissed and ready to fight. He starts to get out of the ring. I back up a bit and yell at him to stop threatening that if either of them touches me they won't see any of their alies again.  Set up match for them to face Kostas at the PPV. If they win they get their partners back if they lose they join them.

Replays all week to build up and have announcers speaking out about the kidnappings.

PPV
Kostas vs Titus and matador. Before match we'll show the kidnapped allies still chained up to antagonize Titus and matador. Kostas makes quick work of the both of them hitting each of them with multiple Kostas Krushes. Match ends with Kostas stacking the two men on top of each other and placing one foot on them to pin.

Post match instructions for Kostas to drag both men away.

We can get them off tv finally and free up space did more of the authority and Cena.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Hondo

Alright, that's time! I'm gathering all your submissions and giving them to Vince as we speak. And remember, just because Vince doesn't select your idea, doesn't mean he hasn't noticed the work you've done. Best of luck, gentlemen.

(A poll will be set up in a separate thread. Be sure to follow the instructions shown.)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty