News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

DGUSA - PAC

Started by jagilki, January 14, 2011, 11:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

secandido

I'm a fan of anyone who does a Northern Lights Suplex ... my favorite move in all of wrestling. :P

DGUSA interests me a lot .. I hear its good, yea?

Duckman

PAC is without a doubt the most talented highflying British wrestler I've seen in years.  His matches used to just be total spotfests but in recent years he's come on leaps and bounds.

He was the stand out wrestler on the 2 DGUSA shows in Canada last year - I actually just watched both shows on DVD last week!  That's where these highlights were taken from.

With him coming in full time to DGUSA in 2011 it's going to be really interesting to see how he's used and where he fits on the roster.

DGUSA always put on entertaining shows and the in-ring work needs to be seen to be believed.  Plus the angles they've been working over the first year with the US wrestlers joining the DG stables (stables are a huge part of Dragon Gate in Japan) are coming together really well.

Jon Moxley in particular is really starting to shine in Kamikaze USA with the always awesome YAMATO, Shingo and Tozawa.  The DG guys can carry the in-ring side of things with the US guys carrying the promos.

Moxley and Jimmy Jacobs have also had a great blood feud in DGUSA this year - kind of went under the indy radar with Steen/Generico in ROH taking all the headlines, but the Moxley/Jacobs feud was extremely entertaining and well done.  Especially the promos and then their brutal I Quit Match.

Plus the most recent DVD, Enter The Dragon, had the match of the year between Shingo and Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan).  Got to try and see that match folks, fucking awesome.

DGUSA is looking extremely strong heading in to 2011 - well worth checking out.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Smash INC

He was a big flippy spotfest guy a few years back, I'd probably attribute that to his backyard roots.

But in the last couple of years he's turned into someone really worth watching, and certainly better now than other flippy guys like Jody Fleisch.

Kise

DG & Noah is where the action is. I like Pac. Guys like him, Chuck Taylor and Tyler Black brought my attention back to the indy scene a few years ago. Nice vid also.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: The AntiKise on January 17, 2011, 10:15:50 PM
DG & Noah is where the action is. I like Pac. Guys like him, Chuck Taylor and Tyler Black brought my attention back to the indy scene a few years ago. Nice vid also.

Chuck Taylor rep!!! He's a cool dude! recruited him and PAC to TNA on my TEW 2010 TNA game. Working them with Eddie edwards and Davey Richards as a young blood stable gunning for TNA's talent to prove RoH is the best fed around. Its fun :D

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

Sounds like my kind of angle mate! 

Chuck Taylor has been awesome this year in PWG and EVOLVE!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.