News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Kurt Angle not happy with WWE

Started by Triple B, April 04, 2011, 11:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple B

ORIGINAL: Kurt Angle is not a fan of WWE right now. Angle took to his Twitter last night, and has some things to say about WWE wrestlers "using his moves"…

* To WWE wrestlers, Don't use my Finish. Get more Creative. Hmmmm- Orton. Did I say that?

* I heard Orton had an Awesome match though. Ur welcome. Lol.

* I guess Swagger will use my Ankle Lock as well.Very creative. I'm the Best in the World. You Guys will never be Kurt Angle.can I get an AMEN

* Kurt Angle will never die. TNA. WWE. I'm a leader. Not follower. :)

* Why would WWE use my finishes? Is it because I won't go back? R Orton- Angle Slam. M Cole- Ankle Lock? They have some nerve.

* Jerry Lawlor did it too. But He is a Legend. WWE really stuck it to Me.No Love lost. I'm glad that I helped Your biggest Event of the Year:)

------------------------

UPDATE: Randy Orton responded to Angle via Twitter, saying the following…

Everythings been done before as far as 'moves' go in the sports entertainment. I want to thank SCSA for the 'Thesz Press'.

And I know for a fact that SCSA got the 'Thesz Press' from Dutch Mantel.

Point being, instead of taking offense to someone using your move, consider it a sign of respect.

Btw does anyone know what Ken Shamrocks finish was? I believe Jack Swagger used ankle lock outta respect for Ken?

--------------------

UPDATED x2: - Kurt Angle has posted the following, claiming that his Twitter account was hacked. Here are his latest posts…

To anyone I upset, I am sorry. I didn't watch W-mania last night. I DID get a lot of tweets during Show. About Orton, Swagger,etc.Who cares?

I think the whole thing is Halarious. How I upset all of U amazes me.I don't read dirt sheets,but u heard they r upset.They're 'dirt' sheets

I Hope that W-mania was entertaining for all of You, especially 'The Rock'. Oh, and Orton-relax, I won't beat ur ass. You can use my move:)

2 Randy Orton's credit, I Heard He had the best match of the night. Good for You! Btw,I Never used Shamrock's finish while he still wrestled

There's a big difference to using a Finish somebody did b4 U, and is doing while U still Wrestle. The fact is, I don't care. Sorry everybody

Lastly,I just found out somebody hacked into my Twitter account.Most of those tweets weren't from me.I just found out today. I will find out

Who would do this? I don't know why somebody would pretend to be me. I apologize for the remarks. I'm not a twitter guy so I rarely use it.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

I think Kurt forgot that while he was in WWE using the ankle lock, Ken was in TNA and used it there.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

LOL 'someone hacked my twitter' genius cover-up from Kurt...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Tezmission Black

What happened is that Kurt got a little drunk last night watching WM and posted then when he sobered up he realized he made an ass out of himself.

Level-One

Quote from: Allister Black on April 04, 2011, 03:56:21 PM
What happened is that Kurt got a little drunk last night watching WM and posted then when he sobered up he realized he made an ass out of himself.

certainly more likely.

His explanation doesn't even make sense. He claims he only said the first comment(s) about Orton. Okay, so then his twitter just so happened to get hacked within an hour to continue the conversation/rant in perfect form? Yeah, okay; Angle. Also, see how many tweets he left explaining himself? He clearly knows what he said was ridiculous and is embarrassed by it or he wouldn't go that far out of his way to apologize and backtrack.

FAIL from all ANGLES.

Triple B

I love CM Punk

UPDATED x3: CM Punk has chimed in on the situation, posting the following on his Twitter…

"my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Jericho's tweets during the show were hilarious... Dont have them word for word but he mentioned Cole's tattoo's being the worst tat's ever and Triple H walking out behind Snitsky's teeth...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Triple B

Oh Joey...

- Joey Styles took a shot at Kurt Angle's tweets on his Twitter account last night, writing the following:

I'm watching Jack Swagger apply the Ankle Lock to The King and wondering if anyone's twitter account will be hacked.

Jonny Worldbeater

All I wanna know is when the fuck and why the fuck did Orton start using the Angle Slam?

Gary

He's been using it for a while now...funny thing is he's been using it as a transition move and not a finisher.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Bryan

the use of twitter has not made many people endearing, now has it

Rob

Rey Mysterio used a diving headbutt the other day and Chris Benoit didn't complain
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

Quote from: Rob on April 05, 2011, 09:57:32 AM
Rey Mysterio used a diving headbutt the other day and Chris Benoit didn't complain

welll if  benoit does complain ... it time to run for the hills the zombie invasion has  begun
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Storm

I hear Tyson is mad that Big Show stole his finisher

Adam Wrong