News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Desmond Wolfe....

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, May 02, 2011, 02:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteRandy Ricci, a former production manager for TNA Wrestling, claimed in a blog post on Friday that the reason Desmond Wolfe has not been wrestling in recent months is because he has Hepatitis Câ€"a viral disease that leads to inflammation of the liver. We can't confirm or deny this but have heard rumors regarding a disease he has.

Ricci adds that the former ROH World Champion will be offered an office job.

Wolfe last wrestled for the organization in August. He and Magnus were scheduled to receive a shot at the TNA World Tag Team Championship against The Motor City Machine Guns at No Surrender, but were pulled from the event at the last minute, with TNA citing a "personal issue" as the reason. It was later reported that Wolfe was pulled from the event due to an undisclosed medical situation that would sideline him indefinitely.

Hulk Hogan is the only TNA Wrestling employee to publicly address Wolfe's status with the organization. When asked recently on Twitter about Wolfe returning to television, Hogan responded, "Desmond's situation is beyond TNA's control, the ball is completely in his court."

Fuck I hope not. a 51% chance of curing, which is not high at all. Lets all hope, neigh, prey that the best wrestler in the world makes a successful recovers (regarding Ricci isn't bullshitting)

Worst case scenario, bring him in as a manager. We need Wolfe on TV!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

Now I see why WWE passed on him.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

! JDM The Professional !

Gary, if it is indeed Hep C, it wouldn't have been the issue WWE had dealt with. I hardly believe Wolfe entered TNA with both parties knowing of Hep C.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

WWE passed due to his history of concussions and torn biceps which pretty much ruined the end of his run in ROH.  That's pretty much a well known fact.

No matter how fucking shit TNA are in dealing with their employees, they wouldn't have had him work in the ring knowing he had Hep C and that sure as hell would've shown up in his medical before he signed for TNA.  Although that is making the assumption that TNA do a full medical like WWE prior to signing someone.

I just hope the guy gets better because he's one of my favourite wrestlers of the past 5 years and he can bring a lot to any company he works for.

Peace

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Wilkins

Desmond Wolfe won't be able to get cleared to work with Hep C.  Sean Waltman was determined to have Hep C and it led to the Missouri Athletic Commission refusing to allow him to work there, thus causing him to no-show a PPV Main Event...

This is a tough break for Wolfe because he is a great worker.  Maybe this is why TNA wasn't using him much.  Did they already know this?

jagilki

Can't remember where I read it, but I have read that Wolfe has said that he's read the rumors on the net about him and finds them "funny".

Triple B

Ok...

So if TNA DOES do medical testing when signing talent...

ANd they didn't catch this...

Doesn't that mean he caught it AFTER joining TNA?

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

they may not have screen him proper , because they were familiar with him . He work some matches back in 2006 or 2007 not sure of the time frame.   Also he could have told them that the WWE pass over him because of his concussions and arm injuries.

hell he could got it when he was working with them ... shit all it takes is one bad decision one night after a show and you be fucked 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

Or working with someone who already had the infection and it's passed on to you through their spit or blood.  Which could easily happen - just look at the story from last week of that indy guy who was working while infected with AIDS.

Peace

Duckman

Black Death

your right Sam

real sad  he not going to work anymore . Always a fan .  

Nigel is  Money
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

Okay, I just read the actually Ricci blog

1) I didn't notice he was a 'former' employee and considering TNA's list of douch bag former employee's that's something to be weary of

2) he said in the blog he 'heard' he had Hep C- not saying Wolfe himself or a reliable source close to wolfe made the statement.

HH said it is 'completely up to wolfe' at this stage. You'd think if it was as serious as cancer, Hep C etc- they'd have made an official statement or something.

Makes me wonder even more now. I guess we'll just have to wait for Wolfe himself to Address the issue. I think that time is drawing closer and closer

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Triple B

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on May 02, 2011, 10:36:07 AM
Okay, I just read the actually Ricci blog

1) I didn't notice he was a 'former' employee and considering TNA's list of douch bag former employee's that's something to be weary of

2) he said in the blog he 'heard' he had Hep C- not saying Wolfe himself or a reliable source close to wolfe made the statement.

HH said it is 'completely up to wolfe' at this stage. You'd think if it was as serious as cancer, Hep C etc- they'd have made an official statement or something.

Makes me wonder even more now. I guess we'll just have to wait for Wolfe himself to Address the issue. I think that time is drawing closer and closer

Isn't Hogan the same guy who bashed Edge for retiring before he was paralyzed? 

I don't think Hogan is a reliable, true source of anything.  Especially if he's on Twitter.

jagilki

Like TNA as a company or not, you shouldn't take former employees and people suing them as be all and end all sources either.

Triple B

Quote from: jagilki on May 02, 2011, 02:18:16 PM
Like TNA as a company or not, you shouldn't take former employees and people suing them as be all and end all sources either.

That is true.

HOWEVER....

when multiple people say similar things over the course of time, there HAS To be some truth to it.

And Hogan (for the record) said that Andre would have had to quit the business 15 years ago if he listened to his doctors.

Andre was dead 3 years before that.

Rob

So uh... If we're to assume Nigel McGuinness wrestled with Hep C during the 2 years (?) he's been with TNA, how come nobody else has had it? Pretty sure he had blood matches with Kurt Angle. Despite the fact Angle has to drag himself through matches by his finger nails now, I don't recall him having Hep C.

IF he has it, it's a shame... But there's still a chance of recovery...

Maybe Sean Waltman gave it to him during buttsechs.
SixersEagles

[/center]