Has anyone heard this...??

Started by Ash Bombay, June 15, 2011, 02:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash Bombay

I was roaming wikipedia and I came across this little gem. I was wondering if anyone had heard this, or is there any truth to this rumor?

December 9, 2010 Raven began his personal weekly video blog on YouTube channel â€" TheRavenEffectTV. In May 2011 Levy signed a 5 year contract with impact! Wrestling and will return in July 2011 to impact! Wrestling.

Ty

Yep, I heard about this. In January 2005, Raven began that channel, he resigned and went back in July 2006 if I remember right

Ash Bombay

Ty

Nvm, the site I was using was wrong.

Don't buy into it too much, wiki is the only place that I can find that info

Ash Bombay

I'm not, I know its a fairly new entry. Just wondering if he said it in one of his video blogs or something crazy or if someone is fucking around. Thats all.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Duckman

Sounds like BS.  TNA aren't offering anyone 5 year deals at the moment from what I've read.  More likely short term deals they can renew or cut as required.

Even Angle only got a 2 year deal and he's one of their top guys.

Never trust Wiki! :)

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ash Bombay

I don't believe wiki since anyone can go in there and update it. I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about it, or if Raven had announced it in a video blog or something.

jagilki

I'd love to see Impact bring Raven in as a booker.