News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TNA- show me the money!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, August 13, 2011, 12:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

7 weeks is a long ass time to sort out a human error or a computer glitch...

Someone in the TNA office has also branded him as unprofessional to Prowrestling.net for complaining about it...

I heart TNA.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Alex Smiley

Yang on Twitter (courtesy of Wrestleview.com):

"7 weeks and still no check, somebody called me and said i was being unprofessional, not paying somebody for a job is UNPROFESSIONAL."

For some strange reason I pictured JDM being the caller...

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Alex Kavalry on August 16, 2011, 05:57:47 PM
Yang on Twitter (courtesy of Wrestleview.com):

"7 weeks and still no check, somebody called me and said i was being unprofessional, not paying somebody for a job is UNPROFESSIONAL."

For some strange reason I pictured JDM being the caller...

Well, someone had to he honest with the feller.

If TNA weren't informed before this (if it isn't bullshit) and he took to twitter prior to telling them, then it's unprofessional. If TNA did know weeks ago (not days) and they still havent, then they're being very unprofessional.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

JDM will be pleased to know that the ultra professional Jimmy Yang has now been paid by TNA.  2 months late and one bounced cheque later.

Good on ya TNA!! 

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

jagilki

Now Yang can afford to... uhm.... buy a Big Mac?

Gary

JDM can now call off the hitmen.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on August 22, 2011, 10:47:18 PM
Now Yang can afford to... uhm.... buy a Big Mac?

We have lower the prices on many of our McDonald's sandwiches... He maybe able to get a value meal now with a large drink .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Quote from: Black Death on August 23, 2011, 08:17:17 AM

We have lower the prices on many of our McDonald's sandwiches... He maybe able to get a value meal now with a large drink .

The little feller can spring for the Apple Pie now! It's like Christmas at the Wang Yang household!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Duckman

You think TNA payoffs stretch to a McDs meal?  I'm not so sure.  If they base their pay offs on their PPV buys then a 99p cheese burger maybe...

Peace

Duckman

jagilki

well... considering the source (as a bad point) I read Shane Douglas say that he got 25 bucks for one of his appearances.

-edit- I don't really believe that.

Duckman

Me either.  Who the hell would pay Shane Douglas $25?  Even TNA aren't that desperate!

Peace

Duckman

Kise

That's handjob money. Sounds like he came up with that number.

jagilki

actually I was 100 Percent wrong.  What I read was that some of the ECW guys on the "ECW PPV" supposedly got paid $250

Black Death

are we talking about heyman era or after him ... but the 90's ECW a lot of those guys were pretty much helping him run things from behind the scenes and $250 they were fucking happy to get paid at all.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

I'm talking about the ECW guys on last years TNA "ECW Homage" Hardcore Justice.