News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Latest IMPACT results

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, August 26, 2011, 01:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteCredit: Billy Krotchsen & PWInsider

TNA Impact Wrestling 9/1:
*Hulk Hogan was out to cut a promo to open the show. TNA champion Kurt Angle came out and said he was going to take out Sting. Sting accepted.

*Gunner pinned RVD in a Bound for Glory bout after Jerry Lynn interfered.

*Eric Bischoff announced Karen Jarrett was now in charge of the Knockouts. ODB and Jackie Moore are now members of the roster. Traci Brooks is Jarrett's assistant.

*Jesse Sorenson and Brian Kendrick defeated Austin Aries and Kid Kash.

*Mickie James pinned Winter to win the TNA Knockouts title with the Chick Kick.

*Matt Morgan and Samoa Joe went back and forth and started brawling.

*Christopher Daniels pinned AJ Styles.

*Kurt Angle pinned Sting. Hogan was there as referee. Immortal worked over Sting but Ken Anderson returned (already?) to make the save.

9/8 Impact Wrestling:
*D'Angelo Dinero & Devon defeated The British Invasion.

*Jeremy Borash announced the four finalists for the Bound for Glory series - James Storm, Gunner, Robert Roode and Bully Ray. They announced a Four Corners match for No Surrender with the winner getting the title shot at Bound for Glory.

*TNA TV champ Eric Young pinned Robbie E.

*Winter and Angelina Love defeated Velvet Sky & TNA Knockouts champ Mickie James.

*Ken Anderson defeated TNA champ Kurt Angle by DQ when Immortal interfered. Sting got involved.

*They announced that The Network had given Jeff Hardy the chance to speak his mind. Hardy came out and said that he let everyone down, both the fans and everyone in the back. He asked everyone to give him one more shot to prove himself, even if they cannot forgive him for what he's done.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Tezmission Black

How is Crimson not in the top four? He had a good ten point lead and has not lost a match?

Gary

Quote from: Al Black Rose, Cavalry Armorer on August 26, 2011, 01:04:27 AM
How is Crimson not in the top four? He had a good ten point lead and has not lost a match?

Vince Russo. He did shit like this in WCW with the World title tournament, he had people in the second round..who had lost in the first.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

It was announced already Crimson was injured after a brawl backstage with Samoa Joe. Not like anyone here jumped the gun without knowing what they were talking about...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Quote from: Potato Hater on August 26, 2011, 05:15:49 AM
It was announced already Crimson was injured after a brawl backstage with Samoa Joe. Not like anyone here jumped the gun without knowing what they were talking about...

is it a legit injury or is  it a work that what you have ask yourself and why is he doing backstage brawls is he going to be the next big thing  ... also Anderson face again... so that means he has going from face to heel to face in the span of three months or did I get the time frame wrong

oh can you tell me why kurt now in a group with  the guy  and his ex-wife , same people he had a feud with a, nasty bitter feud that latest for about a year it same and where they use pretty much extra dirty trick in the book to one up each other including there own kids as props... but hey I am running with this crew now   

I stretch my head and wonder why?
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Black Death on August 26, 2011, 09:56:39 AM

is it a legit injury or is  it a work that what you have ask yourself and why is he doing backstage brawls is he going to be the next big thing  ... also Anderson face again... so that means he has going from face to heel to face in the span of three months or did I get the time frame wrong

I am not defending the idea of what has happened with Crimson and I dont know if he is injured, my point being is that in whatever sense he is out injured which has lead to this 4 way match...I'd imagine if its a work Crimson might have something to say about it! The story in this thread is they just ignored the fact he was leading the rankings which they havent.

Black Death

Quote from: Potato Hater on August 26, 2011, 10:06:59 AM
I am not defending the idea of what has happened with Crimson and I dont know if he is injured, my point being is that in whatever sense he is out injured which has lead to this 4 way match...I'd imagine if its a work Crimson might have something to say about it! The story in this thread is they just ignored the fact he was leading the rankings which they havent.

I agree with you

jagilki

It's not a great explanation, but in his first "heel" promo, Kurt Angle said that while he still doesn't like Jeff or Karen, after long and deep thought he realized that there was a third person involved who hurt him too.  Dixie Carter knew about the Jeff/Karen affair and sided with Jeff/Karen.  She knew about it and didn't do anything to stop it.  So he turned on Sting to keep Sting from helping Dixie.

Like I said, not a great explanation, but it is on.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on August 26, 2011, 10:52:49 AM
It's not a great explanation, but in his first "heel" promo, Kurt Angle said that while he still doesn't like Jeff or Karen, after long and deep thought he realized that there was a third person involved who hurt him too.  Dixie Carter knew about the Jeff/Karen affair and sided with Jeff/Karen.  She knew about it and didn't do anything to stop it.  So he turned on Sting to keep Sting from helping Dixie.

Like I said, not a great explanation, but it is on.

Got to love wrestler logic...  lol 

so he going to side with two people he hates to fuck with someone else he decide he also hates , giving the two people he hates something they want... which in the ends means he loses anyway

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Its a good example of how when you go 'too deep' with a storyline you can really fuck yourself later down the line and some shit logic has to work its way out the otherside.

Really if they wanted to do Immortal properly guys like Angle should have been involved since the beginning. What is Immortal about Gunner or Murphy? Are they known as the most legendary security guards ever or something...

Fortune for me worked...Immortal if they wanted to work it the best is the entire group should be established or well known guys feuding against the guys trying to save TNA the company.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Potato Hater on August 26, 2011, 01:34:16 PM
Its a good example of how when you go 'too deep' with a storyline you can really fuck yourself later down the line and some shit logic has to work its way out the otherside.

Really if they wanted to do Immortal properly guys like Angle should have been involved since the beginning. What is Immortal about Gunner or Murphy? Are they known as the most legendary security guards ever or something...

Fortune for me worked...Immortal if they wanted to work it the best is the entire group should be established or well known guys feuding against the guys trying to save TNA the company.

Absolutely, these things really piss me off, and I'm not as nitpicky as most smarks. Another example of this being Kane raping Lita... like seriously how were we ever expected to cheer for him ever again after that? (And yet people did, because circumstances put him on the "good" side of some other angle).

But yeah... the logic here is off the wall.

BD you say Anderson is face, then heel, then face and ask did you miss something... yes you did, you missed at least two other face/heel turns since his short time at TNA. This guy is seriously more flaky than Edge now.

I am seriously shaking my head at this, I just cannot invest any time whatsoever into this show. I know, I know, you can't judge everything by spoilers, but seriously, how can watching it change anything about the Angle/Jarrett and the Anderson face/heel/asshole stupidity?

I mean I don't have the time to even watch a GOOD show every week, so with this each time I miss an episode, everything will be completely changed.

Ty

Agreed. A few years back, impact was my favorite show b/c the in ring action was great, the stories were simple and compelling and it seemed like the show was a solid two hours that were worth it. I recommended it to a few people b/c compared to Raw and SD, it had much more substance.

Now, if I get the chance to watch it, I find myself leaving the room to clean and do dishes and I only occasionally glance over. It had all the potential in the world at one point but now, at least to me, its always going to be 'the other choice'. At least I can see ROH now on TV