News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Rebook Survivor Series

Started by Hondo, November 15, 2011, 11:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

I got a better idea. Instead of doing a fantasy Survivor Series team, why not rebook the Survivor Series itself? How would YOU like to see the SS go down? No singles matches, just Survivor tag matches, just like the old days. The only guideline is using only those who are on the ACTIVE roster.
Per wwe.com, these are the people who aren't injured or suspended (I think).

Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Big Show
Booker T
Broadus Clay
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jerry Lawler
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
John Morrison
Johnny Curtis
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kevin Nash
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Ricardo Rodriguez
Santino
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase Jr.
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Rock
Trent Barreta
Triple H
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

You can do any variation of the Survivor Tags, 5 vs 5, 4 vs 4, etc.

GO!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Here's mine. I tried to make it somewhat match up with the current storylines too, but it's harder than it looked.

Starting out with a good ole fashioned lower card match 4 vs 4

Santino/Yoshi Tatsu/Ted DiBiase Jr/Justin Gabriel vs. Michael McGillicutty/Primo/Trent Barreta/Johnny Curtis

Then have the impending Randy Orton/Wade Barrett feud furthered, 4 vs 4

Randy Orton/John Morrison/The Usos vs. Wade Barrett/Curt Hawkins/Tyson Kidd/Heath Slater

Furthering Big Show and Henry (while trying to get most of the big/slow/boring guys out of the way) the first 5 vs 5 of the evening

Big Show/Sheamus/Ezekiel Jackson/Kane/Mason Ryan vs Mark Henry/Khali/Jinder Mahal/David Otunga/Jack Swagger

The Semi Main focuses on the Punk/Del Rio feud, 5 vs 5

CM Punk/Kofi Kingston/Sin Cara/Daniel Bryan/William Regal vs Alberto Del Rio/Ricardo Rodriguez/Hunico/Cody Rhodes/Drew McIntyre

And the Main Event solidifies a lot of the primary storylines, 5 vs 5

John Cena/The Rock/Triple H/Zack Ryder/Jerry Lawler vs. The Miz/R-Truth/Kevin Nash/Dolph Ziggler/Broadus Clay

*Note, I added Lawler and Clay to this match, since they seem intent on making a big deal out of Clay, as well as the fact they may be pushing him as a Johnny Ace flunkie. May as well get him over by beating down on someone who is fairly over. Lawler is over enough to give Clay the rub, but expendable enough to not ruin the promotion by burying him.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Main Event
The Rock, John Cena, Triple H, and The Big Show
vs.
The Miz, R-Truth, Kevin Nash and Mark Henry

CM Punk, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and Santino Marella
vs.
Alberto Del Rio, Hunico, Ricardo Rodriquez, and Primo Colon

Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase Jr., Kofi Kingston, Shaemus and John Morrison
vs.
Wade Barrett, Christian, Cody Rhodes, and The Uso's (Jey & Jimmy)
With Bourne out, I'd have Morrison take his place on "Air Boom" and start a long feud after this match with the Uso's and Kingston/Morrison.

Zack Ryder, Yoshi Tatsu, Mason Ryan, and Alex Riley
vs.
Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Jinder Mihal and The Great Khali
I'm not sure anybody noticed Mihal and Khali's split a few weeks ago anyway. . .this is strictly a match to further Ziggler/Ryder.

Goldust, Ezekiel Jackson, JTG, Curt Hawkins, and Heath Slater
vs.
Tyson Kidd, Tyler Reks, David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty, and Drew McIntyre
The obligatory opening hodgepodge of nobodies who maybe gets a chance to make it out of this thing with somewhat of a push.

Tezmission Black

Team Just Bring It-The Rock, Booker T, William Regal, Jerry Lawler
vs
Team Cenation-John Cena, Sheamus, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston

Team HHH-HHH, Randy Orton, Santino, Alex Riley
vs
Team Nash-Nash, R Truth, Miz, Wade Barrett

Team CM Show- Big Show, CM Punk, The Great Khali, Daniel Bryan
vs
Team Del Henry- Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, Jinder Mahal, Broadus Clay

Team Ryder-Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Mason Ryan, Goldust
vs
Team Ziggler- Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, David Otunga

Team Sin Cara- Sin Cara, Jay Uso, Jimmy Uso, Yoshi Tatsu
vs
Team Hunico- Hunico, Primo, Epico, Tyson Kidd

Epico has been on the past two Smackdowns with Primo and Hunico.

Team McGullicutty-Michael McGillicutty, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks, JTG, Heath Slater
vs
Team Dibiase-Ted DiBiase Jr., Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel, Johnny Curtis, Drew McIntyre

Hondo

You know, it never occurred to me to put Cena and Rock on opposite teams. Hah, I wish I'd thought of that.

Kise

Big Show, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Great Khali, Ezekial Jackson
vs. Mark Henry, Tyson Kidd, Christian, Jinder Mahal, Broadus Clay
- Big Show, DB & Sheamus recently worked together against Henry & Christian during various segments. I liked the angle they did with Kidd/DB not long ago so I would run with that by placing Kidd on the heel team. Zeke and Clay are merely fifths to their teams. I'd have the heels (minus Henry) work together to slick their way down to only Big Show & DB. From there, I'd have Show help DB eliminate a few but leave Christian and Henry to take on Show, with Show managing to pull the upset after Kane's pyros go off to signal his return. This gives Show reason to challenge Henry for the title at the next PPV, perhaps with Kane involved (ONE MORE MATCH).

Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Rosa Mendez, Tamina
vs. Alicia Fox, AJ, Kaitlyn, Eve
- Gotta give them some kind of love. And this one is booked EARLY. Eve and Rosa would probably be the least tolerable of the bunch, so I'd have them eliminated first. Kaitlyn would be who I book as the sole survivor of her team, setting up a future run against Beth.

Hunico, Epico, Primo, JTG
vs. Sin Cara, John Morrison, Justin Gabriel, Ted Dibiase Jr.
- Pure spotfest for the most part. Not sure who I'd book to win, although it probably wouldn't matter since creative isn't doing anything with these guys at the moment. I'd def put over Hunico's stable in some way, exhibiting their coordination.

Randy Orton, Alex Riley, Zack Ryder, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston
vs. Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, David Otunga
- Most of the rivaling speaks for itself. I don't get the segway they did with Orton vs. Wade, so I'd keep the focus on Orton & Rhodes this last time, and MAYBE let this lead into Orton/Wade for the next PPV. The heels would get this one with the golden boy Orton being the last member of his team taken down. I'd like for this one to have the crowd following the story, a la Austin vs. Bischoff from SS 2003.

HHH, CM Punk, Santino, John Cena, The Rock
vs. Kevin Nash, Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo Rodriguez, The Miz, R-Truth
- Santino & Rodriguez... GOLD! Those two would be eliminated after a good showing. Honestly, I wouldn't care to leave HHH & Nash in there long, and that might be a shocker move. I'd give Rock and ADR some time. After some tags, Punk would eliminate ADR to keep himself in line for one title shot (before Rey Rey returns and challenges ADR). Punk is eliminated next and it's down to you know who. Rock would be blindsided and eliminated after an argument with Cena. This leaves Miz and Truth in jackal mode where they try to pick apart the remaining opponent. Truth goes out after a miracle, leaving Miz to be the "final boss". The match would continue for another good 7-8 minutes. Soon enough, Rock would wait for Cena to get eliminated before Rock Bottoming him... or hell, Rock could screw over Cena first. But then.... SUPER CENA WITH THE STFU ON MIZ, AND HE TAPS! ;D