News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Who's Your Survivor Series Team?

Started by Hondo, November 14, 2011, 11:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Nah, no one's exclusive. Two different peeps can have The Road Warriors, I'm not THAT anal retentive. I'll get these things paired up soon.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

no problem ... actually one point I had sting on my team also, lol

damn it sting , why did you least try one run in wwe ...  Think you would have done well ... ah but I digress

think this is going to be fun.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

brkendown

Went back and edited my team, hopefully I finally got it right this time.

GM Franchise

Changed my team up a bit since 3 of the 5 were already taken and of course the replacements were taken but I made it work.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kieran King

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on November 19, 2011, 04:47:36 PM
Changed my team up a bit since 3 of the 5 were already taken and of course the replacements were taken but I made it work.

Quote from: JackHondo on November 18, 2011, 06:15:59 PM
Nah, no one's exclusive. Two different peeps can have The Road Warriors, I'm not THAT anal retentive. I'll get these things paired up soon.

You didn't have to make any changes.

GM Franchise

Then I'll go fix it then, lol. I thought it was exclusive. My bad.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible