News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Wrestlemania Thread

Started by Ty, March 27, 2012, 03:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

It's less than a week away folks. What are you looking forward to? What are your dreading?

For me, I'm loving the Team Long vs. Team Johnny match. I love how Teddy's team (Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali and Booker T (with Teddy Long, Aksana, Nikki Bella and Hornswoggle) is being billed as 'rag-tag' b/c it's got every stereotype on the roster (twin, midget, giant, Indian, African/Jamacan, African American, Old guy, Guido wannabe, Italian, and whatever Aksana is). I love stereotypes in wrestling :)

Rob

Except for the British stereotype which is probably the biggest in wrestling
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 27, 2012, 04:01:37 PM
Whats a british?

I dont understand? Is this some sort of joke I don't get lol
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Drama Queen

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on March 27, 2012, 03:33:05 PM
It's less than a week away folks. What are you looking forward to? What are your dreading?

For me, I'm loving the Team Long vs. Team Johnny match. I love how Teddy's team (Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali and Booker T (with Teddy Long, Aksana, Nikki Bella and Hornswoggle) is being billed as 'rag-tag' b/c it's got every stereotype on the roster (twin, midget, giant, Indian, African/Jamacan, African American, Old guy, Guido wannabe, Italian, and whatever Aksana is). I love stereotypes in wrestling :)

I would have liked if this was an elimination match as it would have been guaranteed a decent amount of time then. As it is, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it's all over after a five minute clusterfuck. I hope I'm wrong.

Gary

While the Rock/Cena promo to end Raw was awesome, they should've ended it in a brawl. I do like that after 1 year they actually made me care for the match and actually wanna see it.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

Did anyone watch that Rock VS Cena special before RAW?  That made me really wanna see the match!  lol

Is the Teddy/Johnny match NOT elimination?!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Gary

The special was pretty fucking awesome.

[/center]

Drama Queen

Quote from: Fnord on March 27, 2012, 05:04:32 PM

Is the Teddy/Johnny match NOT elimination?!

I went to the E web-site and it does not say so. Unless specified, I would assume a tag match is a tag match, one fall wins, but again, hopefully I'm wrong!

Rob

I hope not the clusterfuck element it what will make Mania! My favourite Mania is X7 which had the most gimmicky battle royal ever so this is mega serious in comparison.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kise

I still wish we had a triple threat HIAC... I'm curious how they schedule the show seeing as there are so many guaranteed energy-sapping matches. I could see the divas thing being a buffer or the WHC match being full of rest holds.

Mike Powers

As much as I love HBK, I hope he is the ONE guy to retire and stay retired.

Gary

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 27, 2012, 08:11:04 PM
As much as I love HBK, I hope he is the ONE guy to retire and stay retired.

There is that Edge guy who I think will stay retired.

[/center]

Gary

Quote from: Kise on March 27, 2012, 07:59:29 PM
I still wish we had a triple threat HIAC... I'm curious how they schedule the show seeing as there are so many guaranteed energy-sapping matches. I could see the divas thing being a buffer or the WHC match being full of rest holds.

I'm guessing the line up will be:

WHC title match (which sucks but they did it last year)
Show vs Cody
Team Teddy vs Team Johnny
Orton vs Kane
WWE Championship
Divas
HITC (or Divas after this but I can't believe these wouldn't be the two closeout matches)
Rock vs Cena

[/center]