News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Austin Aries has balls

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, May 15, 2013, 07:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Shields

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on May 15, 2013, 09:26:56 PM
The fact it was unplanned should be the only thing they have a quiet word with him about. So far both TNA and Spike have made big deals about it, which is a perfect example of why wrestling will never be great again.  When you get talented men like Aries who actually made the most of hemmes fuck up and used it as a chance to gain heat was great- improv like that would have been commended back in the day.

Had Aries actually thrusted his dick in her face then that would be completely crossing the line. What he did was a very well done heel improv

May I bring up the Roode /Dixie scene where Roode looked as if he was about to rape her? That was planned and came off MUCHHH worse than what happened and was planned, yet this happened and they've made it into a huge deal.

Totally another topic I know, but if Aries punishment for this is heavier than Jay Briscoes was, then wrestlings current state is worse than I thought it was
Put it you like this. If I go out in the ring with someone and do something completely unplanned and unexpected (not talking to them before the match or in the ring), they're gonna either end up hurt or end up hurting me. Now I know this wasn't a match so it's not quite the same, but as someone who has done announcing before, if I made a simple mistake and one of the the wrestlers did that shit to me, they'd be getting hit in the balls. Getting mad - okay, talking trash - okay, backing her in to the corner - okay, putting his genitals near her face - NOT OKAY.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

TNA value a former playboy model higher than Austin Aries this is the only reason that anyone cares about this at all.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mjölnir

I love Aries, have for years. But there's no denying he's a pretty well known dick. Very much in the CM Punk mold.

I don't think he crossed the line, but I do understand why two business organizations like TNA and Spike felt the need to take action. Albeit I think it just adds all the more to how much of a douche Aries is in character to essentially bully a girl like Christy.
Do you like bi-weekly e-feds? Ones with a laid back feel and with an active OOC community? Ones that accept all kinds like an inter-galactic pirates & a mad scientist with a spider mech fetish, and a crazed hillbilly cult?

Then have I got the e-fed for you!

Tezmission Black

Did anyone else notice on this past Impact where Aries did not even enter the ring when Hemme was in it? Normally Dirty Heels enter together and do their corner pose together, but this time only Bobby went in and Aries walked around and waiting for Hemme to leave the ring, and even when she left he actually walked around to the other side of the ring where she wasn't.

I'm wondering if that's him just staying away, or if those are TNA orders telling him to stay away.

Mjölnir

For as big of a dick as Aries is known for being, I have to imagine that's him minding his P's and Q's. Making sure he doesn't give her another reason to complain to the office or for the office to get hot at him.

As badly as he has burnt some bridges in the past, he really does seem to be trying to mind himself and stay out of trouble in TNA this run. Probably because WWE rejected him and he burnt his bridge with ROH.
Do you like bi-weekly e-feds? Ones with a laid back feel and with an active OOC community? Ones that accept all kinds like an inter-galactic pirates & a mad scientist with a spider mech fetish, and a crazed hillbilly cult?

Then have I got the e-fed for you!