News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Samuel Shaw

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, January 04, 2014, 08:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

I just caught up on the Sam Shaw vigs and watched his debut, and I'm actually very impressed. He's a freaky as hell character and if TNA use him correctly, he could become another Bray Wyatt (A wrestler who has an actual GIMMICK)

I can see him going very far with it if they book him right- but the moment they misbook him it'll be the end of the gimmick.

What did everyone else thing of it+the debut?

(if you haven't watched the vigs, do so before the match)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Kise

powerbombs or gtfo

Oh, I liked the segs and he's not bad in the ring. I want to see him in non-stomps. And yeah if they misbook early, the char will flat out die like Fandango.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Kise on January 04, 2014, 11:23:51 AM
powerbombs or gtfo

Oh, I liked the segs and he's not bad in the ring. I want to see him in non-stomps. And yeah if they misbook early, the char will flat out die like Fandango.

100% agree. He needs a Sister Abigale esk finisher or as you said, just a vicious looking powerbomb. They need to embark him into a feud with an established star.

Personally, I'd be taking the Austin Aries thing that happened with Hemme a while back and have him take out Aries brutally and build the feud from there. Aries could really put him over big time.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs