News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Noam Dar

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, August 13, 2014, 08:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkPJVZE6W48

This guy will be very, very good. He's in TNA's Brittish Bootcamp, he better win.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Chris Shields

Little on the smaller side, but he's got a decent look, showed some solid mat and chain wrestling, good speed, and played to the crowd fairly well. That name though, it's pretty bad and I can't see it getting over with any American crowds.

Duckman

The name is a tribute to the band Oasis.  Half Noel, half Liam.  Hence, Noam.

He's a good worker from what I've seen and given he's like 20 or something, I think he's got a ton of potential.

Fingers crossed for him and the rest of the guys trying to get on British Bootcamp season.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Fnord

Any place online us filthy Americans can watch British Bootcamp?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Fnord on August 13, 2014, 05:17:54 PM
Any place online us filthy Americans can watch British Bootcamp?

Wouldn't it be on daily motion?

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

But TNA won't be around past New Years.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: jagilki on August 13, 2014, 08:57:41 PM
But TNA won't be around past New Years.

I remember that being said this time last year lol.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

GM Franchise

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on August 13, 2014, 09:34:10 PM
I remember that being said this time last year lol.

And the year before that and the year before that...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

Quote from: Duckman on August 13, 2014, 04:50:42 PM
The name is a tribute to the band Oasis.  Half Noel, half Liam.  Hence, Noam.

He's a good worker from what I've seen and given he's like 20 or something, I think he's got a ton of potential.

Fingers crossed for him and the rest of the guys trying to get on British Bootcamp season.
I think now I dislike the name even more. If you say his name together kind of fast, it sounds like some weird kind of medicine. It's just a really bad name, not in the sense it's cheesy or generic or anything like that, but in the sense it doesn't even sound like something that a person could possibly be named.

jagilki

I don't  want TNA to die, but this time, they are in a worse situation than ever before.  If they lose Spike, they are toast.  It's not just about being on TV.  It's about finding a TV Partner that is also willing to bail them out as financially as Spike has.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: jagilki on August 14, 2014, 11:56:03 AM
I don't  want TNA to die, but this time, they are in a worse situation than ever before.  If they lose Spike, they are toast.  It's not just about being on TV.  It's about finding a TV Partner that is also willing to bail them out as financially as Spike has.

Ugh.. dude.. you're forgetting one thing... TNA brought back Matt Hardy... therefore they WILL NOT DIE!!!!

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Chris Shields

Quote from: jagilki on August 14, 2014, 11:56:03 AM
I honestly don't think they'll lose their deal with Spike. It seems like it might be a bit of a power play on Spike's side, and TNA has responded by getting rid of Russo, writing Dixie off TV, and based on the spoilers for the next few shows, looking to give more wrestling and more violent wrestling. They could lose their deal, but I think Spike will end up extending it, just perhaps with some caveats in place.

GM Franchise

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on August 14, 2014, 12:13:06 PM
Ugh.. dude.. you're forgetting one thing... TNA brought back Matt Hardy... therefore they WILL NOT DIE!!!!

Until Van Helsing shows up...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

His name is rad moan backwards. They can do something with that
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 14, 2014, 11:55:40 AM
I think now I dislike the name even more. If you say his name together kind of fast, it sounds like some weird kind of medicine. It's just a really bad name, not in the sense it's cheesy or generic or anything like that, but in the sense it doesn't even sound like something that a person could possibly be named.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Chomsky

One of the more famous modern philosphers and linguists