It is time to call WWE!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, September 04, 2009, 09:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Hey guys. I think I speak for many people around the world when I say this.

"We should contact WWE about Efedding, show them how popular it is and how benefitial it could be to get them more fans."

Yes, corny as fuck! XD but imagine is WWE took a liking to this, and endorsed the whole E fed Idea! God knows what the possibility would be!

But, I am not saying It should be me to contact them, I am talking about the Knights, Trumps and Duck. If you guys could put together a very good letter and send it the WWE, I think we would have a good chance. There must be thousands who are into E fedding and thousands more who have yet to discover its epicness.

Come on guys, lets do it :)

Regards,

Jordan Danger Merrick

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Jimmy Chisel

The WWE had its own fantasy wrestling thing for a while there, aside from at the time sending cease and desist letters to people using their trademarks on occasion the WWE won't bother with e-fedding.

Conor

Come on, Daz - e-fedders are huge wrestling fans, and you know the last thing WWE wants to associate itself with is wrestling!

Tezmission Black

Let me see if I can remember what WWE stands for, umm World Wide Entertainment?

Russ

What the same WWE that would see use of their wrestlers as picbases as copyright infringement? No thanks.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Smash INC

acr5000

Oh fk, those people don't know what a big help organization is.

Black Death

Vince does not like your E-fed wrestler

sorry it true ,  live with it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

chunkylover

QuoteWWE: Day Of Determanation E-Fed

Rules:
1.3 Superstars Max.
2.No Spam.
3.No Rated R Stuff.
4.Stay Active.
5.If You Want a Title Shot You Have To Ask The GM's.
6.Love Stories and Stuff is Aloud.
7.During Backstage Fights,Don't be Cheap,Don't Just Deliver Finishers.
8.Have Fun.

Sep 2, 2009 -- 8:06PM, scoringstar* Cena fan # 1 wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 8:05PM, Dillon *aka* Zedster! wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:58PM, scoringstar* Cena fan # 1 wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:55PM, Dillon *aka* Zedster! wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:49PM, scoringstar* Cena fan # 1 wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:48PM, Dillon *aka* Zedster! wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:41PM, scoringstar* Cena fan # 1 wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:40PM, Dillon *aka* Zedster! wrote:

*The Undertaker arrives and starts looking 4 CM Punk*

CM Punk: What do you want taker?

Undertaker: Ur soul *make his eyes go 2 the back of his head and dose the thumb across the throat taunt*

Punk: Taker whats your problem?

*do u think.. ur going to become the World Heavyweight Champion.. Punk?

Punk: yes i do think that and it will happen

Undertaker: u really think.. u'll beat the Deadman.. the Phenom.. the Demon of Death Valley.. and most dominate force.. in WWE history.. Me???

Punk: Its possible taker

Undertaker: and how whould u think that CM Punk??
2 days ago  ::  Sep 02, 2009 - 8:12PM #26
scoringstar* Cena fan # 1

Sep 2, 2009 -- 8:10PM, Dillon *aka* Zedster! wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 8:06PM, scoringstar* Cena fan # 1 wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 8:05PM, Dillon *aka* Zedster! wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:58PM, scoringstar* Cena fan # 1 wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:55PM, Dillon *aka* Zedster! wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:49PM, scoringstar* Cena fan # 1 wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:48PM, Dillon *aka* Zedster! wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:41PM, scoringstar* Cena fan # 1 wrote:

Sep 2, 2009 -- 7:40PM, Dillon *aka* Zedster! wrote:

*The Undertaker arrives and starts looking 4 CM Punk*

CM Punk: What do you want taker?

Undertaker: Ur soul *make his eyes go 2 the back of his head and dose the thumb across the throat taunt*

Punk: Taker whats your problem?

*do u think.. ur going to become the World Heavyweight Champion.. Punk?

Punk: yes i do think that and it will happen

Undertaker: u really think.. u'll beat the Deadman.. the Phenom.. the Demon of Death Valley.. and most dominate force.. in WWE history.. Me???

Punk: Its possible taker

Undertaker: and how whould u think that CM Punk??

Punk: Im not going to fight with you taker if you want that whc title shot you got to earn it! *walks away*

Russ

Black Death

just looks like hot garbge to me

awful looking shit
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Kise

Quote from: Russaholic on September 04, 2009, 03:49:12 PM
What the same WWE that would see use of their wrestlers as picbases as copyright infringement? No thanks.
^co-sign, even though I'm no longer roleplaying.

Nick

WWE and other big leagues' writing staffs have been playing off efed angles since the birth of efedding. I've seen it from 96' up until now, our ideas are their muse. Why be creative when you can just copy off the internet something free and take all the credit for it? Best of all, what efedder is actually going to challenge WWE or TNA on copyright infringement? No one.

Ryan Ruckus

I would challenge them. And you should too.
Here's how.

[spoiler]It costs a little bit of money.[/spoiler]

Register your characters, angles and storylines with the WGA (Writer's Guild of America). Take a minute to read their guidelines, be as thorough as you can be, pay the $20 and -no shit- if your character or idea shows up on t.v., and you can prove having it first you could find that $20 a very sound investment.

Now I mean, you'll have to get a lawyer, go to court, and all that jazz, so unless it's an awesomely-original and coherently-structured idea, it's not really worth your time. But if it is both of those things and you're truly tired of having your creativity poached for the benefit of suckers far richer than you, then you're not entirely powerless to stop it.

In fact, there's an entire sect of Hollywood who makes their living by mass-registering "treatments" or "synopses" (not unlike buying up domain names) and just waits for someone to produce something like it so they can settle out of court for a small-buttload of money.

Rage against the machine, my little Ruck-Stars.

-Keep it Real.