News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Whose next? More like whats next!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, December 06, 2009, 12:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteOn August 22, 2008, Goldberg announced on the Fight Network Radio that he had been training for three weeks to make his long awaited professional wrestling return, but Goldberg has stated that his return would not involve WWE or TNA.

I just remembered about that, never made his return which is a shame because its Goldberg :D

Any thoughts from you EFK nuts?

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Zombie Gunn

! JDM The Professional !

He is secretly Legion. What a twist that would be!

haha

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Adam Wrong

goldberg would be the worst fedder ever. He would not job... Ever. He's another poorly skilled heavily pushed guy who believes his own hype and makes wild claims

Zombie Gunn

Quote from: M.D.Khemist on December 06, 2009, 01:33:37 PM
goldberg would be the worst fedder ever. He would not job... Ever. He's another poorly skilled heavily pushed guy who believes his own hype and makes wild claims

That's basically how I roleplayed for WWETWIW.

jagilki

Quote from: M.D.Khemist on December 06, 2009, 01:33:37 PM

So he's 90% of all e-feddeers?

Adam Wrong

Russ

Quote from: JDM on December 06, 2009, 01:19:32 PM
He is secretly Legion. What a twist that would be!

haha

Alex is largely a good e-fedder, so no, Goldberg is -not- Legion.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Russaholic on December 06, 2009, 07:43:15 PM
Alex is largely a good e-fedder, so no, Goldberg is -not- Legion.

+5 Self-esteem

:D

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Hondo

So is Goldy heading to Japan? I could see him making a nice living for himself in Japan really. They like the big strong American types (Scott Norton, Don Frye, Bob Sapp, Vader, etc. etc.), theres no reason he couldn't draw some big paydays.

And yeah, Legion's good people. I wouldn't pick on the guy if I didn't like him.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

! JDM The Professional !

Legion I take it back I am sorry

were all one big, happy efed family   :grouphug:

XD

Goldberg should go to TNA, he'd suit it there and would be great seeing Desmond Wolfe take on a 'killer of those who wish they were legends' gimmick and...well smash half the oldies in TNA. XD

I like TNA but I don't call Scott Steiner a legend, for that title has too be earned.

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Jack Kaiser

Quote from: JDM on December 06, 2009, 11:58:04 PM
I like TNA but I don't call Scott Steiner a legend, for that title has too be earned.

Steiner's earned it.  The Steiner Brothers are one of the best tag teams of all time.

As for Golberg, this is next:

Him and Maria are going to be on the next season.

! JDM The Professional !

The Steiner brothers were a legendary tag team, BUT Steiner as a solo competitor has not achieved a Legend status. That is all I meant.

Oh, god, Goldberg as an apprentice= first week out.

Goldberg says: "Turns out your not aloud to spear out the competition" :(

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Jack Kaiser

Quote from: JDM on December 07, 2009, 03:04:49 AM
The Steiner brothers were a legendary tag team, BUT Steiner as a solo competitor has not achieved a Legend status. That is all I meant.

I guess that's fair enough.  I'd still put Scott Steiner in a legend status, though.

Can't wait to see Goldberg no sell Trump's "You're fired!" line...and then spear him out of his wig.

Brandon

I've always been a fan of Goldberg. Not for his skill in the ring or anything like that, but I enjoy watching him in a company. Sort of a.. presence type of deal, I guess.