Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam are running wild on TNA!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, December 07, 2009, 09:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Allot of rumors I have heard say that Flair and RVD are coming too TNA on the 3 hour special.

Flair- I think is a good chance considering his recent partnership with Hogan

RVD- I doubt considering he is currently working for a portugul promotion and is their champion

What are your thoughts guys?

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Jimmy Chisel

RVD working for a promotion in Portugal isn't really a factor mostly because a load of wrestlers have worked simultaneously internationally and in the US. Chances are RVD is still living in the US.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

RVD could come I don't see why not, I mean guys like Team 3D and Tomko were still wrestling in Japan while with TNA
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Hondo

Wait...RVD's wrestling in Portugal? The weed in Portugal must be killer.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

! JDM The Professional !

He COULD come, but still, I am not seeing any signs that he will.

Ric Flair definitely has more of a chance then RVD, although personally I'd rather RVD.

Either way, if one of them come (which will most likely happen) then it means more viewers for TNA.

Regards,

JDM

oh and Jack...  :jointpasssmiley:

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

I know RVD has been talking to both WWE and TNA about coming back from interviews he's done with the press over here while touring with the Portugese promotion you guys mentioned.

From what he said I don't think WWE is an option for him just because of the schedule and how bad things ended with the whole 'rape of ECW's legacy.'

TNA has an easier schedule but I'm sure it's going to be a massive political black hole once Hogan arrives and if RVD couldn't handle the politics of WWE there's no way he will want to live through the kind of shit Hogan can pull!

Then again, if the money is good and he gets some provisions not to be fucked with he could very well end up in TNA - maybe for a short term contract or something.

RVD is a smart guy and from his interviews I don't think money is a problem for him.

As for Flair - I think that's pretty much a given as he signed a 3 year deal with Hogan and Bischoff.  Especially considering he just got married for the 4 time and so will no doubt have a ton of money to pay for that divorce in 6 months!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jonny Worldbeater

Wouldn't be holding my breath on any of these rumours dude.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Duckman on December 07, 2009, 01:57:18 PM

As for Flair - I think that's pretty much a given as he signed a 3 year deal with Hogan and Bischoff.  Especially considering he just got married for the 4 time and so will no doubt have a ton of money to pay for that divorce in 6 months!

Peace

Duckman

Next time Flair gets married (Which I assume he will get married again)

He will become the...

5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME! Marryweight champion of the world!

lol,

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Conor

Quote from: JDM on December 07, 2009, 09:14:31 PM
Next time Flair gets married (Which I assume he will get married again)

He will become the...

5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME! Marryweight champion of the world!

lol,

Regards,

JDM

*sigh*

Anyway... I just heard about the RVD rumour tonight, and apparently Rob actually gets on pretty well with Hogan. Chances are, if he signed with TNA, he'd be in a good spot. It's no secret they've wanted to sign him for a while, but he wasn't interested in working a full-time schedule. With the tours he's been doing, it seems the wrestling bug has caught him again, and I wouldn't be surprised if he signed a deal with TNA to work a day or two a week for good money. Matches with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels and Kurt Angle would all make money, I feel. Hell, he's even be great mixing it up with the X-Division crowd, elevating some of those guys and helping to bring the division back to the forefront of the promotion.

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteHulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are said to be confident that Rob Van Dam and Ric Flair will wind up in TNA.

RVD is a name we keep hearing over and over.

I think this is a given now :)

I will be very happy to see RVD in the ring again :)

Comments/?

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Conor

It's probably more likely now than it was three months ago. If this had come up during the Autumn, when WWE were in a bind for main event talent and desperate for someone to sell tickets, they might have thrown enough cash and made enough concessions to get RVD to come back. But now WWE are pushing a few guys like Kofi Kingston and Sheamus, and are perhaps a little calmer about the situation now.

TNA, meanwhile, is looking for those names that will give the company serious publicity. RVD gets on with Hogan, no doubt he likes Flair, he'd certainly enjoy the extra time at home that a TNA schedule would give him, plus he's practically guaranteed a high card spot if he signs. If RVD doesn't come in with Hogan, he'll probably arrive not long afterwards.