News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

ROH to broadcast Final Battle 2009 live online PPV.

Started by Duckman, November 24, 2009, 05:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

From ROHwrestling.com:

November 24, 2009, (New York, NY) - Ring of Honor Wrestling and GoFightLive.Tv announce that they are bringing ROH Wrestling to the World through the internet, starting with ROH’s "Final Battle 2009". The Final Battle 2009 show will be broadcast Live! Go Fight Live makes fights worldwide available right on your computer screen, from boxing to MMA, and now professional wrestling.

Ring of Honor fans worldwide will be able to watch one of ROH’s premiere events right on their desktop or laptop; a perfect option for those unable to attend the event live and in person. Fans who pre-order the event at www.gofightlive.tv will receive a special discounted price of $12.95, and on the night of the show it will still only cost $14.95 for the greatest professional wrestling action you will find anywhere. "This is a great alternative for ROH fans who can't make it out the event to see the action LIVE as it happens. Thank you to GoFightLive for making this possible" said Sydney Eick, Vice President of Ring of Honor Wrestling.

"We're thrilled to be working with Ring of Honor," stated David Klarman, CEO of GoFightLive. "ROH represents the highest echelon of the wrestling world, and we're proud to be working with such an excellent organization."

The ROH World Championship will be on the line in New York as Tyler Black will challenge whoever holds the gold on 12/19. In addition, Jay and Mark Briscoe have overcome a lot in 2009, and their year-long trek to exact revenge on the American Wolves culminates in the Big Apple when they challenge Edwards and Richards for the ROH World Tag Team Championship.

Additionally, the team of Teddy Hart and Alex Koslov will square off with the duo of Jack Evans and Rocky Romero on December 19th at “Final Battle 2009” in the heart of NYC! All four of these men have been engaging in a battle for contention over the AAA Cruiserweight title for some time, and they are bringing that battle to Ring of Honor!

For more information on GoFightLive visit their official website at: www.gofightlive.tv

For more information on "Final Battle 2009" visit www.ROHWrestling.com.

It's really awesome to see ROH trying to open a new revenue stream for the company with this move.  Final Battle is the big end of year show and it has always delievered on quality ROH moments such as Aries winning the World Title from Joe, Homicide winning the World Title from Danielson, Danielson vs Morishima blow off match and many more.

Here's hoping you can get this in the UK because I'm sure as hell going to be watching!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

Well it's available to people in the UK so I've ordered it today!  £7 isn't bad for a show I REALLY want to see!

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

Duckman

Updated card for ROH Final Battle 2009.

ROH World Title Match
Austin Aries defends vs. Tyler Black

World Tag Team Title Match
The American Wolves defend vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe

Grudge Tag Team Match
Jack Evans & Rocky Romero vs. Teddy Hart & Alex Koslov

Tag Team Rematch
Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. The Young Bucks

Fight Without Honor
Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Hero with Shane Hagadorn

Pick 6 Series - Special Challenge Match
(4) Roderick Strong vs. Kenny King

Also scheduled to appear:
-The Necro Butcher
-Kenny Omega
-Erick Stevens
-Rhett Titus
-Bison Smith
-Delirious
-Colt Cabana
-Claudio Castagnoli

Duckman

Here's a great video explaining the year long feud between Aries and Black which will come to an end at ROH Final Battle 2009 for the ROH World Title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_e-7lfsy0

Peace

Duckman

! JDM The Professional !

I can't wait man.

Was great seeing a bit of Nigel in the video :D

But Tyler Black vs. Aries will be a match to showcase utter talent.

This match will show up some of TNA's biggest and brightest matches, and I love TNA.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Matthew Patterson

Quote from: JDM on December 10, 2009, 11:39:29 AM
I can't wait man.

Was great seeing a bit of Nigel in the video :D

But Tyler Black vs. Aries will be a match to showcase utter talent.

This match will show up some of TNA's biggest and brightest matches, and I love TNA.

Regards,

JDM

You mean FORMER-TNA stars... :D

I've loved Aries in-ring style, mainly because he utilizes his character's gimmick so well with those cheap shots and just utter disrespect.

Seeing Aries' style clash with Black's wrestling will surely be a great show.

Oh and Aries has the same name as me :)

! JDM The Professional !

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

It wouldn't surprise me if Black or Aries came to TNA (Aries coming back I'd hope) or even WWE.

Both are definitely talented enough.

Regards,

Jordan

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

Eric Stevens/Bison Smith vs. Delirious/Necro Butcher has been added to the card.

Peace

Duckman

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Duckman on December 12, 2009, 11:56:24 AM
Eric Stevens/Bison Smith vs. Delirious/Necro Butcher has been added to the card.

Peace

Duckman

Sounds like an epic match!

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs