News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TNA's move

Started by Gary, May 03, 2010, 11:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

As a forum leader I must close this thread for getting too heated.... JOKES! :D

Ahh, the trip down memory lane! lol

Twas a great debate guys, and I hope to god Ian is right!!!

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Following on from what I was saying Bischoff recently said this about the move. You can call it what you want, but it sounds a lot what like I said:

"First, I don't recall fans en mass telling us not to go to Monday nights. On the contrary, I remember quite a bit of enthusiasm & energy, just because it was a chance to create competition & provide an alternative. There were a lot of fans that spoke out and said it was the wrong decision, but there was a lot of fans that felt the other way. What happened after the move (as we did some research, along with Spike TV), it was determined that while there were fans who enjoyed the competition, there was also a lot of fans that weren't able to check out both. It was a problem for them having to switch back & forth. Unlike the WWE, TNA does not have a lot of other programming, so there's only one TNA vehicle out there, and putting it head-to-head made it difficult for some fans of TNA. As far as WWE being too big to compete with, they're a monster. We never intended to compete with WWE, we intended to position ourselves on Monday night, because that's where the traditional wrestling fan audience is, and we thought that would be a great way to gain exposure for the TNA brand. That's why we went to Monday nights, not to compete."
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

I would not admit to thinking like Eric Bischoff on any subject :)

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Duckman on May 12, 2010, 12:50:43 PM
I would not admit to thinking like Eric Bischoff on any subject :)

Peace

Duckman

Much like I wouldnt use Dave Metzler as source material! :)
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

Touche, bitch!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.