News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Shelly Martinez Denied By TNA Wrestling

Started by Black Death, May 11, 2010, 08:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

As reported earlier, Shelly Martinez, who performed as Salinas in TNA Wrestling, recently inquired about returning to the organization. Online, she has made it no secret that she would like to return to the company, even going as far to say that it was her "dream" to manage Shannon Moore. After not hearing back from Terry Taylor, TNA's Director of Talent Relations, she noted yesterday on her Twitter account that she wrote to him to ask him about her status. She received her answer, writing the following this afternoon: "So Terry Taylor said there is no opportunity at TNA for me :("

thoughts
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: Black Death on May 11, 2010, 08:16:13 PMAs reported earlier, Shelly Martinez, who performed as Salinas in TNA Wrestling, recently inquired about returning to the organization. Online, she has made it no secret that she would like to return to the company, even going as far to say that it was her "dream" to manage Shannon Moore. After not hearing back from Terry Taylor, TNA's Director of Talent Relations, she noted yesterday on her Twitter account that she wrote to him to ask him about her status. She received her answer, writing the following this afternoon: "So Terry Taylor said there is no opportunity at TNA for me :("

thoughts

She must be severly lacking in ambition is managing Shannon Moore is her 'dream'.

jagilki

Quote from: Jonny Worldbeater on May 11, 2010, 08:21:34 PM
She must be severly lacking in ambition is managing Shannon Moore is her 'dream'.

Lacking in self confidence maybe?  Or creativity...

I mean Kill Crazy is more over than Shannon Moore.

Cory

I thought she was sexy.

Id give her a job.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jonny Worldbeater

Jon Tees

I actually think she could make a pretty good fit as a manager/valet for the newly formed team of Ink, Inc (Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal.) she could also again work in the Knockout division. Not hiring her seems like a dumb decision on TNA’s part, but maybe she came across as being a little too desperate. Sort of like she needs them more than they need her. Who knows maybe she rubbed some people the wrong way during her last run or after she left.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on May 11, 2010, 09:08:07 PM
I thought she was sexy.

Id give her a job.

To be fair I also thought she was drop dead sexy as well. Bring her back!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

Quote from: Big Daddy Tees on May 14, 2010, 07:21:36 AM
I actually think she could make a pretty good fit as a manager/valet for the newly formed team of Ink, Inc (Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal.) she could also again work in the Knockout division. Not hiring her seems like a dumb decision on TNA’s part, but maybe she came across as being a little too desperate. Sort of like she needs them more than they need her. Who knows maybe she rubbed some people the wrong way during her last run or after she left.

Or maybe they dont want spend money on people who right now arent really gonna affect ratings, or PPV buyrates after locking up Jeff Hardy, RVD, Ric Flair etc.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Bring back Shelly, I need my fix of her wonderful wonderful bosoms
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on May 14, 2010, 05:32:21 PM
Bring back Shelly, I need my fix of her wonderful wonderful bosoms

just watch the barney green video.

[/center]

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Gary ur a dirty Bastard.  I said I wanted to see wonderful wonderful bosoms.  Why would I watch a video of a retarded fat guy
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

Did you just call me dirty? Pot calling the kettle Mexican!

[/center]