TNA has a Big 'Surprise' In store!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 11, 2010, 02:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteJeff Jarrett has been posting hints to the big TNA surprise on his Twitter  account. They include photos showing an ocean, movie light, and an airplane hanger. You can click here to view the three 'hint' photos. 'Hurricane' Helms, Batista, Shane McMahon, and Ashley Massaro are all options but several of them are obviously very unlikely. Judge for yourself.

According to his Twitter, the surprise will happen tonight at the Victory Road PPV� "Oh, if you guys only knew who I met with today..... You will." One day closer...

Thoughts? Speculations?

I think Heyman, only because the original 'big surprise' a few weeks back was Heyman.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Triple B

Teah, but what does Heyman have to do with any of those pictures?  That's Hawaii
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

where was it confirmed the original big surprise was supposed to be Heyman? From the looks of his interview after the Lesnar fight he doesnt seem at all interested in TNA.

As for the pics... Plane? Stage Lights? Island?... they are doing TNA:LOST!

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Tezmission Black

Hurricane I can say for sure only cause a few months back he was hanging with the TNA guys at a UFC show.

I cant see Shane or Batista

Ashley is a possibility, but I'd hate to see her wrestling again.

Paul Heymen has said that going to TNA at this point would be a waste of time for himself.

I'm thinking Helms, Shelton and Haas.

Duckman

Do TNA ever do a PPV where someone doesn't talk about some big, life changing surprise?

I don't understand why they don't build these surprises up on TV instead of someone's Twitter account the day before!!!!!

Still, build up to Victory Road has been decent - so I'll be stealing the show tomorrow to see if they can follow through on some decent build up.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteHmm J=Jet. B=Beach. L=Light John Bradshaw Layfield?

LOL People in Forums will pull shit out of anything lol.

I'd laugh if that guy was correct.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

From Jarretts twitter.

"Doing some more cardio thinking about the weeks and months to come. Very exciting.. I tweeted "huge news", not "big surprise"..."

"Most of the time surprises are a major letdown... Hints coming later..."

! JDM The Professional !

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

*Sigh* I fucking know that.  This topic has been discussed on the wrestlecrap forums for about a week now.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: jagilki on July 11, 2010, 02:28:43 PM
*Sigh* I fucking know that.  This topic has been discussed on the wrestlecrap forums for about a week now.

Thats all well and good, but I don't go on wrestlecrap :)

This is the only forum I really visit lol

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

I understand.

Also, that last tweet I quoted was posted 4-5 hours ago, and the last pic was from either yesterday or Friday I think.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: jagilki on July 11, 2010, 02:35:48 PM
I understand.

Also, that last tweet I quoted was posted 4-5 hours ago, and the last pic was from either yesterday or Friday I think.

Okay cheers,

Any idea on who it'll be Jag?

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

DamienAngelus

Picks of hawaii...yet not have mentioned that in Hawaii there are many Somoans could it be someone from that race coming to join the ranks of TNA...maybe a wrestler, that went into movies and now wanting to come back?

I don't know myself but Hawaii always says Somoa to me...lol

jagilki

No.

But then again, I'd rather not get into the speculation bit, and just watch the PPV and hope it's something interesting.

DamienAngelus

I hear you there, Jag just a few thoughts that past through my head when reading the post