News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Y2J done with WWE?

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, September 20, 2010, 04:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteOn the Night of Champions results front, as of press time, WWE was planning to adhere to its stipulation that Chris Jericho
would leave WWE if he failed to capture the title at the pay-per-view. PWInsider.com, in fact, reports that NOC marked Jericho’s final appearance with WWE for the foreseeable future.

Thoughts???

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Russ

[spoiler]I'd have thought it would be better for him to put someone over on his way out, like at RAW John Morrison says he couldn't get it done in the six-pack after being eliminated and re-instated, Jericho ends up challenging Morrison to a career match and loses. Still at least he did the sadface and the slow walk off at the end, shows in kayfabe that Jericho didn't want to leave, and so the door's open in a way.[/spoiler]
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jonny Worldbeater

He's going on tour with his band and probably just going to take a break from wrestling for a while like he did back in 2005. I think maybe he'll be gone for a while and maybe come back later, maybe not.

Joey WARPED

I hope he isn't gone for long... he's one of the main reasons I enjoy Raw.

Black Death

him leaving does not bother me as much because character wise he gone pretty far .   absent makes the heart grow fawner, him being away can help resent and refresh his character. 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Triple B

- Chris Jericho posted the following on his Twitter account…

* Since I've apparently made my last appearance in the WWE, I guess I have nothing to do tomorrow..

* The websites have spoken!!! Whatever, I'm goin to Calgary tomorrow so I'll let yall hash it out..
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

Maybe playing the fans or not; RAW will be one to watch either way.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jigsaw

I'm thinking he'll tour with Fozzy, do some sort of book tour at the start of next year, then consider a comeback of some sort.

Gates

Quote from: Jigsaw on September 20, 2010, 01:32:36 PM
I'm thinking he'll tour with Fozzy, do some sort of book tour at the start of next year, then consider a comeback of some sort.

I'd agree with this. I think he would have taken time off to tour with Fozzy regardless of his contract being up or not. After he's done that, and any book tour that might be in mind, I could see a return possible.

Gary

With both Raws leading to Hell in a Cell being taped tonight, I wouldnt be surprise if he shows up, does some promo work and Morrison challenges him to a match at HITC with his career on the line, then gets the time off till the PPV, where he promptly loses. He still has a dvd to put over!!

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ash Bombay

Russ

SPOILERS FROM NEXT WEEK'S RAW

[spoiler]* Randy Orton defeated Chris Jericho. Orton punted Jericho in the head after the match. They took Jericho out on a stretcher in an injury angle.

That'll be how he goes then. Suggests some time off then back for a feud with Orton[/spoiler]

Gary

[spoiler]Yeah its better do an injury angle, than "forced to leave"[/spoiler]

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

[spoiler]It does lead me to think that Orton has something to do with the GM though as Jericho said he was close to finding out who the GM is on RAW this week, then next week Orton takes him out to silence him?[/spoiler]

Jonny Worldbeater

One thing's for sure, WWE's gonna suck just that much more without Jericho to balance it out with his awesomeness.