*TNA Spoilers* Feb 3rd and Feb 10th (page 2)

Started by jagilki, January 31, 2011, 08:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Gary on January 31, 2011, 11:13:50 PM
So the TNA hater likes it..and the TNA fan doesnt like it lol

Lol don't get me wrong this could work out well, I just think they turned one to many people. On the plus side i am happy fortune are still together.

As long immortal gets more wrestlers I'll be happy, :)

Steiner on mic is always win so that also xD

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Kise

My faves:

"Aw, fuck you!"
"You gonna suck my dick or what? What're you in here for?"
"Same difference"

Classic..

Sgt. Josh Underpants

It works out great.  Aj can get that push up towards the top again like he should.  The HOMEGROWN YOUNG talent get a good rub.  A beer money turn works cause with MCMG on hiatus TNA needs a strong face tag team.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on February 01, 2011, 04:16:31 AM
It works out great.  Aj can get that push up towards the top again like he should.  The HOMEGROWN YOUNG talent get a good rub.  A beer money turn works cause with MCMG on hiatus TNA needs a strong face tag team.

But wheres the strong heel team?

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

Read the reports from the UK tour, Beer Money were getting HUGE fucking reactions.  They should be faces.

MattWard

maybe it a turn for Williams, Magnus, and Desmond to join Immortal or they have the hardyz run as tag team against Beer Money

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: MattWard on February 01, 2011, 10:47:36 AM
maybe it a turn for Williams, Magnus, and Desmond to join Immortal or they have the hardyz run as tag team against Beer Money

The Hardy Boyz never clicked in my head, but god I hope not, not until Matt is fitter and Jeff is sober lol.

I'm really hoping a return of the Brittish Invasion, but I am worried it wont happen and BMI will feud with some duds. :/ Cross fingers! lol

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Sgt. Josh Underpants

They're are plenty of possible heel tag teams they just need a strong face team to work with and Beer Money is the perfect team to do that now.  Hell push Generation Me up that way
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

QuoteBy John Benoit on 2011-02-01 19:51:26
I arrived late but did hear them mention something about Jeff and Karen Angle renewing their vows on the 3/3 episode of Impact.
They hold a contract signing for Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett for Against All Odds. Jarrett and Karen come out and cut a promo on Angle. Angle comes out but their is a row of security between the two parties. Before the contract signing, Jarrett adds a stipulation if Angle wins, he gets custody of The Angles' two children but if Jarrett wins, Kurt has to give Karen away to Jarrett at the wedding. Angle signs the contract and leaves.

*TNA Knockouts champ Madison Rayne & Tara & Sarita & Rosita (Divina Fly in her official TV debut) defeated The Beautiful People & Winter & Mickie James. Rayne and James went back and forth on the mic and Rayne said that after she beats James at the PPV, James might want to think about quitting and James reacted like she was.

*Kurt Angle comes into Fortune's locker room and says that he wishes he was the one who had a shot at Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett tonight, so Robert Roode pulls himself out of a tag match and later its Angle and AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarett and Jeff Hardy.

*TNA champ Ken Anderson defeated Matt Morgan. Jeff Hardy came out and watched the match from the top of a ladder. There was a ref bump and Hernandez returned, attacking Matt Morgan out of vengeance for what Morgan did to him months and months ago. That allowed Anderson to get the win but Hernandez then attacked him and laid him out, which set up Hardy hitting the swanton off the top of the ladder.

*Robbie E defeated Brian Kendrick and Suicide to qualify for the X-Division championship at Against All Odds.

*AJ Styles & Kurt Angle defeated Jeff Jarrett & Jeff Hardy after Styles pinned Jarrett with a top rope elbow. The heels attack the winners and Hardy and Styles are laid out with The Stroke. This sets off a series of run-ins as Fortune hits the ring, followed by Immortal, then Rob Van Dam and finally Ken Anderson to run off Immportal.

jagilki

Joey WARPED

See this is what a lot of people have been saying all along... "push the homegrown talent" and that's what's going on here with the exception of a couple of people (Steiner..Hardys) so isn't that a good thing that Nash, Booker, and Sting aren't around anymore? I wonder how long they will keep Steiner, though.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Joey WARPED on February 01, 2011, 09:44:50 PM
See this is what a lot of people have been saying all along... "push the homegrown talent" and that's what's going on here with the exception of a couple of people (Steiner..Hardys) so isn't that a good thing that Nash, Booker, and Sting aren't around anymore? I wonder how long they will keep Steiner, though.

Absolutely, this sounds like a vast improvement for TNA (even if it was only because their hand was forced)... it's still not enough to get me back watching, if I have time to wathc wrestling over the next two months it will be WWE most likely

Gary

QuoteI arrived late but did hear them mention something about Jeff and Karen Angle renewing their vows on the 3/3 episode of Impact.
They hold a contract signing for Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett for Against All Odds. Jarrett and Karen come out and cut a promo on Angle. Angle comes out but their is a row of security between the two parties. Before the contract signing, Jarrett adds a stipulation if Angle wins, he gets custody of The Angles' two children but if Jarrett wins, Kurt has to give Karen away to Jarrett at the wedding. Angle signs the contract and leaves.

Seriously? Fucking hell Russo you can't do better than that?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Gary on February 02, 2011, 07:17:14 PM
Seriously? Fucking hell Russo you can't do better than that?

Wow...lol. The angle itself wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so based in reality.

Triple B

So....

THey did a bunch of dumb shit heel/face turns again?  Ok. Good to see nothing's changed.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.