News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Zack Ryder prediction

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, November 30, 2011, 03:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

WWE wont use him quick enough and people will be sick of his push within the next 6 months...

I just got a vibe from watching RAW that he seemed less over with the crowd as a whole.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

FXBlade

Quote from: Trumpers on November 30, 2011, 03:02:20 PM
WWE wont use him quick enough and people will be sick of his push within the next 6 months...

I just got a vibe from watching RAW that he seemed less over with the crowd as a whole.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not the only one thinking it.

When he was in Liverpool for RAW, that is the loudest I have heard anyone cheer for him.

Give it the 6 months and he will be forgotten.  Shame.

Gary

mind you that raw crowd was less against Cena than normal WWE crowds, which made that opening segment not work as well, so it could be a case of a weird crowd.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob

Pretty soon Ryder won't be able to just get over because it's the cool thing to do. He'll actually have to back it up with wrestling and saying stuff that people can understand...
SixersEagles

[/center]

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Rob on December 01, 2011, 05:23:18 AM
Pretty soon Ryder won't be able to just get over because it's the cool thing to do. He'll actually have to back it up with wrestling and saying stuff that people can understand...

This. Surprised no one mentioned this earlier. For Ryder to be legit over, he needs to become a voice to relate with. I.E he'll need to lose his flavor of the month feel and speak like a legit contender. Give it time , he's got what it takes if he's willing to push himself

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Kise

Never understood the big wave of momentum in the first place. He's got a nice looking finisher, and I guess he's reaching out to the people.. Not sure how that equated to him needing a push.

I have a feeling he'll be remembered more if he ever were to go heel again. He seems like he's got that asshole New Yorker attitude sleeping inside him.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Russ

Sadly Zack has become a catchphrase machine doing the same backstage skits. He's not got personality anymore, just a gimmick, and that won't last...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

Mind you I've never thought Ryder is a main eventer, but he could be a decent mid card main stay.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Talon

Quote from: Gary on December 01, 2011, 01:33:04 PM
Mind you I've never thought Ryder is a main eventer, but he could be a decent mid card main stay.

Way more plausible...  Ryder as WWE Champion?  No way Jose... I think he maxes out at the US title.
His webishow or w/e its called, e-show?  idk, dont watch them regularly, but watched the last 9-10 in a row to see what the fuss was about.... anyways, they sucked to me.  I dont see why he's so trendy.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016