*SPOILERS* It Begins kinda given away!

Started by Russ, January 02, 2012, 11:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

FXBlade

But Steph hated Jericho as much as Punk.

After all the build up (and yes we all knew it was Y2J) after last nights RAW, I was fucking disappointed.  I was really hoping it was someone else.

No Interference, nothing.  Just him pretending his is a rock god on tour.

Looking at the WWE and who is currently booked with each other

Cena/Kane
Henry/Show/Bryan
Ziggler/Punk
Swagger/Ryder
Orton/Barrett (When he returns)
Miz/Truth

Not even mentioning Del rio, Sheamus and Christian.

Honestly, where are they taking this?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Blade on January 03, 2012, 09:05:40 AM

Ahhh but remember the text message that Kevin Nash received all those months ago from the HHH phone? Remember that Punk cut a ton of promo work on her as well as had a segment with her backstage.

To add to this after I posted it, I also went onto WWE.com which talked about the videos. They mentioned the eagled eyed fans who had seen the Chris name crossed out in the book and then go onto talk about what does this whole 'she thing mean'...to me there is no female performer in the WWE that would make a lick of sense inserting into a CM Punk and Chris Jericho feud other than Stephanie McMahon. Particularly...if it all comes to a head that Johnny Ace, Stephanie and what not have been attempting to block HHH's run as COO or whatever he is called.

Its how I would book it if I am honest, otherwise the girl in the video doesn't make any sense. If the girl is suppose to be Punk then they should have just had two lads instead.

The fact it's a little girl is significant and the fact the little boy mentions 'she' a few times. I believe even a moment was mentioned about 'she telling him' the right time to speak or something, but I could be wrong on that bit.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

FXBlade

I just put that down to John Laryngitis being on his phone all the time

The Nash thing I mean

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Blade on January 03, 2012, 11:11:16 AM
I just put that down to John Laryngitis being on his phone all the time

The Nash thing I mean

I did as well, but because it was HHH's phone...might be something in that. I mean Ace seems really intent on messing with Punk for some reason and maybe the whole phone thing he does now is talking to her...do I saw mystery RAW GM?

FXBlade

Steph as mystery GM?

If it is, it has gone past that and over the hill

Gary

Quote from: Blade on January 03, 2012, 09:05:40 AM

After all the build up (and yes we all knew it was Y2J) after last nights RAW, I was fucking disappointed.  I was really hoping it was someone else.

No Interference, nothing.  Just him pretending his is a rock god on tour.

Looking at the WWE and who is currently booked with each other

Cena/Kane
Henry/Show/Bryan
Ziggler/Punk
Swagger/Ryder
Orton/Barrett (When he returns)
Miz/Truth

Not even mentioning Del rio, Sheamus and Christian.

Honestly, where are they taking this?

Punk and Dolph are for the main event for the rumble, naturally Jericho goes into the Rumble and wins it, facing Punk at Mania.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

I've figured out that there are two wrestling fans right now.

Those who "got" what Jericho did last night, and those that didn't.

I personally view last night as a page ripped straight from Andy Kaufman.

Tezmission Black

Kevin Nash sent himself the text from HHH's phone, they explained all this several RAW's ago. Steph and HHH had left his phone in the office and Nash noticed no one was in there, so he took HHH's phone, texed his phone with HHH's so he could blame it on HHH later.

WWE CM Punk, Kevin Nash and Triple H Segment. Nash FIRED!! 9/5/11

Gary

Quote from: jagilki on January 03, 2012, 01:29:51 PM
I've figured out that there are two wrestling fans right now.

Those who "got" what Jericho did last night, and those that didn't.

I personally view last night as a page ripped straight from Andy Kaufman.

Yup I've read the Kaufman comparison a lot today, and it being in Memphis made even more sense.

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Al Black Rose on January 03, 2012, 01:47:57 PM
Kevin Nash sent himself the text from HHH's phone, they explained all this several RAW's ago. Steph and HHH had left his phone in the office and Nash noticed no one was in there, so he took HHH's phone, texed his phone with HHH's so he could blame it on HHH later.

Forgot about that, but its also a conveniant cover they can swerve later.

Gary

LMAO loved how he paused when they asked him about the Rumble..only to light up his jacket. Superb

[/center]

Russ

I think this gimmick is going two ways, he's either going to be the overly-obnoxious cunt who believes himself to be above everyone and just pities those fans that creamed themselves over him returning, or he's going to be the delusioned old star who thinks he doesn't have to do anything to still be loved.

Personally I'm leaning towards the first one where Jericho is basically looking at all these fans going crazy over him and thinking "what complete idiots", hence the whole 'Prophetless' stuff. How this ties in with "she"? No idea, and I don't think anyone really does which means WWE have done their job and got us hooked. Either way, Chris Jericho just managed to get himself BOOED on his return after an almost 18-month absence following a reaction worthy of the Rock's return last year; that's fucking awesome!

PS: I want one of those coats.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rob

I think if you're trying to tie in Kevin Nash and Triple H into this then you're going too far. This is a product aimed at 7 year olds and idiots.

It will probably boil down to the former mystery GM when it was a computer (probably Stephanie) not wanting Jericho to talk, therefore prohibiting him from doing it in a newly signed contract. Jericho will probably face some sort of obstacle in which he earns the right in a match to have his voice back and then the night after the next week the fans will finally get their chance to hear Y2J talk..
SixersEagles

[/center]