News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

...rumor has it

Started by Cory, April 01, 2012, 01:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

[spoiler]It appears Brock Lesnar's return to the WWE will indeed come tomorrow night at Wrestlemania 28 in Miami, Florida.

According to another report from Dave Meltzer at The Wrestling Observer, Lesnar has arrived in Miami, and has signed on for a one year deal with his former professional wrestling home.

The former UFC Heavyweight Champion retired from MMA after a loss to Alistair Overeem in December, and UFC President Dana White has given his blessing for Lesnar to return to the WWE. Per Meltzer's report, Lesnar's one year deal will see him work several dates, but he won't be working the type of schedule that led to him leaving pro wrestling in 2004.[/spoiler]

AWESOME!!!!!!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Probably my favorite all time wrestler, really hope he has a part in Mania.

Gary

I had read they were meeting, hopefully he shows up. Mania is sure becoming even more must watch now. Thank fucking god Dallas isn't playing tommorow.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Mike Powers

Should probably put a spoiler tag in the title, or someone will have a fit....

Gary

I now think the rumored match being set on monday for next years Mania has to be Lesnar vs Taker

[/center]

Cory

Wouldnt rumor imply spoiler?

Anyways, no idea who "someone" is....but ill do it out of generosity.

Cory

Quote from: Gary on April 01, 2012, 01:44:17 AM
I now think the rumored match being set on monday for next years Mania has to be Lesnar vs Taker

Awesome....but dont they have a legit beef? I've heard it was a publicity stunt or whatever when they got in each others faces after Lesnar in UFC.....but why would someone like Taker wanna work with someone that he has beef with.

Gary

He's a professional, plus he probably knows he + lesnar @ mania = lots of $$$$$

[/center]

Black Death

taking it with a grain of salt being it April 1st ... but if true awesome
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

Same as BD but it won't stop me from watching Mania tonight and being extremely hopeful of a) Mum's laptop holding out and b) the stream being bloody good!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Russ

Taker vs. Lesnar would be sick, also makes sense with the next match booked a year ahead idea (and "I want to break the streak next year" is a legitimate sort of match to book a year ahead as it makes sense)
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.