News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

*Spoilers* Post Your Reaction to the Cena/Lesnar Match

Started by JakeV, April 29, 2012, 11:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

T-Bonizzle

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

jagilki

Brock got to look like a beast.  Injured Cena and makes Cena leave.

Cena used a freaking huge ass chain and a FU on ring steps to put Brock down in a fluke.

I'm fine with it.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jonny Worldbeater

Haven't seen it but sounded like an awesome, brutal match capped off by an incompetently booked finish, but given that they even booked Cena to face Lesnar this early I'm not exactly surprised.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Kudos to Brock for losing, kudos to WWE for making the right decision on the winner. Personally, wasn't a massive fan of the actual match, but right result all around.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Russ

Surprisingly good and totally brutal match that had a shocking finish, but I liked it. Chicago ended up cheering Cena over Lesnar, Cena's going away with an injury now (Code: Marine 3) and it took weapons to put Brock down finally. At the end of the day never give up is what you're getting from Cena, always. I liked it.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

jagilki

undergroundwa

Not seen it, not seen anything from the PPV, but was it really that bad? I take it there sin't much point in going wasting three hours of my life on it.

From What I read at WWE Big Show fell through a table and lost? really bit of a poor finish to a match.

Drama Queen

Judging from this thread it was a well booked match.

Russ

Quote from: undergroundwa on April 30, 2012, 06:00:41 PM
Not seen it, not seen anything from the PPV, but was it really that bad? I take it there sin't much point in going wasting three hours of my life on it.

From What I read at WWE Big Show fell through a table and lost? really bit of a poor finish to a match.

Nah it was good, worth a watch. Bryan vs. Sheamus was fucking AWESOME. Big Show's finish was quite good because it was Cody lucking out -- makes him an even better heel for when Show beats the crap out of him in the return match. Punk vs. Jericho was an exciting one, even made me think Jericho could take it. Brock vs. Cena was great. Only real disappointment for me was the Diva's title match and lack of a rather large scary-looking monster diva... though I didn't see Kane vs. Orton or Brodus vs. Dolph so they could have sucked.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

SPDougie

I'm going to disagree with most here who said they liked how it ended.  For me it's not just Brock Lesnar, but for example Kane as well.  They build Kane up to be a "monster" and what happens?  They feed him to the two top faces and have him put them over...yeah such a monster.  With Lesnar I figured the best plan was to make him look like an absolute beast with their constant mentions of "legitimizing" the sport.  Losing his first match back certainly takes quite a bit of that away, and especially with Cena apparently taking time off it would have made more sense for Brock to go over and completely dominate the WWE until Cena came back and eventually beat him.  I'm not as upset about the result as I was immediately after it happened last night but I think it was a terrible booking decision.  Worse than that I thought was Cena on the mic after saying "this might get me fired" and proceeding to say nothing of consequence.  For a second there I thought he was going to shoot on the stiffness of Lesnar or actually say something controversial, so I was also disappointed with that little bit.