News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Zeb/Jack break kayfabe and OWN Glenn Beck!

Started by Marq, February 23, 2013, 03:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marq

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Mike Powers

Saw this yesterday. It is legitimately one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. Big props to all those involved. Everyone do yourself a favor, and watch this video now.

Tezmission Black

I think Glenn Beck might of just saved Swagger his job for the time being.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Alex Smiley

I finally figured out what was confusing about this video. A day or two ago, the WeThePeopleZeb account posted a YT vid with the same message, but against the backdrop of the other promos.

I like this one better, as it's like saying "Glenn, can't you tell the difference!?"

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

jagilki

Hondo

What really bothers me is Jack Swagger wearing Capri pants.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gates

Ha, that was awesome. Loved how they dumbed it down for Glenn Beck to be able to understand.

GM Franchise

This is the most awesome thing I've seen wrestling related in awhile. I LOVE everything about this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

odd they broke kayfabe on the WWE YT channel tho

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Midas

Quote from: domingoTFWF on February 23, 2013, 05:03:06 PM
Midas has to be happy.

I was... I began to wonder if this meant Jack was saved... I mean I honestly believe at this point Vince is loving the heat the WWE is getting for it and the major news he is getting... I also believe he will continue doing the angle despite Swaggers problems because he does not want to be seen as bending...

But this is just IMO...

Rob

Of course break kayfabe if integrity is questioned. Great response by the WWE
SixersEagles

[/center]