News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Aces And Eights

Started by Bad News, January 07, 2015, 06:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad News

Given that this was possibly the worst top heel stable of all time, anyone any ideas as to who should have been in the group and/or other directions they should have taken the angle.

At the time I thought group should've been guys who had all been fucked over/released by TNA.

-Jarrett
-Shelley
-Matt Hardy (Matt was fired, Jeff was kept despite being a worse state than Matt was in and also got into more trouble)
-Velvet Sky taking on Brooke's role
-Devon (I actually liked the Devon reveal, collapsed after that mind you)
-Joey Ryan (after the Gut Check angle I thought this would've have made sense)
-Gallows and Knox would've worked fine if they'd been booked even semi decently. Knox lost his first match on TV clean in 5 fucking minutes. Dead.
-JoMo as the eighth if they could have got him maybe.

Hondo

It wasn't too bad when they all had the masks and they were attacking everything that moves. But when all your big reveals are career midcarders and unknowns, there's no traction to the angle. I don't know exactly who should have been in the group, but there should have been at LEAST 3-4 big names there.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

BamBamBunglow

This might be my grudge against "disappointing unmasking" but... Honestly, I wouldn't have had much star power at all. I would have had Devon and Bully and six randomers - doesn't matter if they were from UK, Japan, USA, wherever. I would have gambled, gone through the non televised indies, plucked them, trained them and built them into stars.

It'd be difficult, but after that you've got a much deeper roster and you've got the awesome promo ability of Bully ray to get them over.