Zayn v Owens hype video - one of the best ever

Started by Duckman, February 07, 2015, 10:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

I binged watched the last 4 episodes of NXT yesterday to get caught up for Wednesday's show - and also to be able to mark out over it on MFX113 this week.  At no point during those 4 hours was I bored or did I feel like my intelligence was being insulted through a lack of logic, heatless matches and boring storylines.  Which is EXACTLY how I feel when watching one hour of RAW, let alone 3.

NXT is so simple and logical, with excellent workers doing what they do best (Zayn, Neville, Balor and Itami really stood out the last few weeks) and some great new guys coming through the ranks, like Baron Corbin, Blake and Murphy and those SAWFT guys are hilarious - like the Bros Mans done well.

If the special on Wednesday is half as good as the build up has been, we're in for another treat.

God love NXT, it's the only WWE show I can watch and enjoy from minute 1 to minute 60.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

Quote from: Duckman on February 09, 2015, 03:50:55 AM
I binged watched the last 4 episodes of NXT yesterday to get caught up for Wednesday's show - and also to be able to mark out over it on MFX113 this week.  At no point during those 4 hours was I bored or did I feel like my intelligence was being insulted through a lack of logic, heatless matches and boring storylines.  Which is EXACTLY how I feel when watching one hour of RAW, let alone 3.

NXT is so simple and logical, with excellent workers doing what they do best (Zayn, Neville, Balor and Itami really stood out the last few weeks) and some great new guys coming through the ranks, like Baron Corbin, Blake and Murphy and those SAWFT guys are hilarious - like the Bros Mans done well.

If the special on Wednesday is half as good as the build up has been, we're in for another treat.

God love NXT, it's the only WWE show I can watch and enjoy from minute 1 to minute 60.

amen my brother...testify
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

BamBamBunglow

Just tying this in to HHH's podcast with Austin - NXT is making me hopeful for the future. H has basically said that he wants to get the main shows back to their previous levels of storytelling/promo work, and NXT is the foundation for that. Green shoots that RAW could eventually get better? Will Vince need to tap out and start hammerlocking God before this happens?

Gary

Quote from: Duckman on February 09, 2015, 03:50:55 AM

:)

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.