News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"On This Very Screen" Podcast

Started by Marq, August 17, 2015, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marq

Hey, fellow MFX Galaxy! Been working on this for the last few months, and we are launching very, VERY soon. In so many words, "On This Very Screen" is a comedic movie review podcast delving into the cinematic bag of awful that is WWE Studios, created and co-hosted by yours truly! Follow the gang on Twitter @OTVScreen for updates as we get closer to the big day:

Copy pasta, aside, long-time MFX'ers (and dare I say, EFK'ers) will know that I was on radio throughout college, and the fact of the matter is, since I started working I got away from that. Every now and then, Sam and Ian would throw me a bone with a guest spot at MFX, but radio has always been my first love and where I've always been comfortable. If you've ever thought the work I did with EFK/MFX was funny, please take a listen to OTVS when we launch and -- if you can --throw us a "follow" on Twitter and a "like" on Facebook.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Black Death

you know that you are in for a lot of pain my friend ...  and I salute you .  ;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

Everyone be sure to support Marc in this new project.  I've heard the first show and it's really good.  Be sure to give him a like and follow on social media!

Good luck buddy!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Marq

We're just a few days away from launch (THIS WEDNESDAY), so if you're ready, so are we. For our first three episodes which will be available on iTunes as well as Stitcher, we are covering, "The Marine," "See No Evil," and "The Chaperone!"

Come "like" our Facebook page if you haven't and follow us on Twitter @OTVScreen!

Black Death

The Marine ... not bad , decent action movie , nothing special but enjoyable

See No Evil ,  better than average horror movie .  better than expected , but such a shitty ending ... made me hate the movie

The Chaperone ... Oh god  shoot me ...

looking forward to listening and one question , you are guy in the middle in the picture in a lot of pain right.  just want to clear that up

Marq

I'm the guy sleeping, yes. You'll know me through all our artwork via the red hoody, like below:

Cheers,
Marc

Black Death

Sweet , you are now the Asian Red Hood , got it .    ;D

I look forward to listening man

BamBamBunglow

Marq

Hey, guys! The website went LIVE on Wednesday, and now you can subscribe to us via iTunes or Android. Rate and/or review if you can, cool kids -- we'd very much appreciate it.

www.onthisveryscreen.com

Naturally, tell your friends if they're into wrestling, funny movie review podcasts, or both! Also, here's a preview of some more art for us:

Cheers,
Marc

Black Death

well , I will be listening to all three of them this weekend