News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ziggler vs. Morrison match dropped

Started by Goonboy, September 10, 2009, 12:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goonboy

Quote from: Wrestlezone.comOn the Breaking Point section of WWE.com, The Intercontinental Title match between John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler has been removed. Jim Ross also noted in his most recent blog that the match will take place at a later date.

Im sort of glad it was dropped .. this is match of the year quality and I really think they can do this feud right if they hold off on the match for a little bit 

Tezmission Black

It sucks for Ziggler cause he's been busting his ass in that storyline, but yeh Morrison vs Ziggler could be a epic fight if built up, and with everything with Maria and Melina being built up recently I think some mixed tags with Morrison and Melina back together are in order.

Duckman

It's a damn shame it's been pulled - I hope neither guy is injured.

You're both spot on about this being a good thing in the long run, these two could really establish themselves with a long and heated feud over the IC Title.

Still, this was the match after Punk vs Taker that I was most looking forward to!  Damn it!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

I wouldn't have minded them just doing this, maybe having a dusty finish and working it through a story.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jon Tees

I’m thinking the reason for the change could have something to do with the possibility of Ziggler being slated to win the title. Morrison just got it and it may be a little to soon to have him drop it to someone else thereby becoming a transitional champion when he seems to be in the middle of a huge push. I really feel that had this shit storm with Mysterio not happened at this point that Ziggler would have most likely defeated him either at Breaking Point or before to finally become I.C. Champion.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Black Death

what...wwe is changing the programing and it for the good of company in the long run...say it aint so...a smart move
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Makes sense to me. I was expecting Ziggs to beat Mysterio just because of the way the fued had been going, it would have kinda wrecked that if he'd lost for the third PPV in a row, and like said, it would kinda ruin Morrison's push to lose the title after like two weeks.

I think Morrison vs. Ziggler has potential to be something pretty damn good, so yeah, in the end, this is probably a good thing/a smart decision.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Doug E Fresh