News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Rob Van Dam: Have I Signed With TNA Wrestling?

Started by Black Death, March 05, 2010, 04:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Rob Van Dam: Have I Signed With TNA Wrestling?
Reported by: Ryan Clark

The big news yesterday came from a radio appearance by Hulk Hogan where he talked about a major name that has just signed with TNA and strongly implied major name is Rob Van Dam. He posted a message on RobVanDam.com stating:

"Wow, my phone has been buzzing all day, and not just because the room's been smokey. Ever have one of those days where you can't send out a text before two texts interrupt you. My attention span has been so distracted, I forget who I've called by the time the phone stops ringing and someone answers all the time. And not just because the room is smokey either."

Van Dam stated that he'll be making a number of radio appearances this morning (Friday) to address the TNA rumors. Van Dam appeared on Greenville, South Carolina's New Rock 93.3 station this morning and said the following about signing with TNA:

"I would say there is a high probability that that's going to happen. The official word is that it's still rumor and I haven't officially signed anything. It's been well-publicized news that I've been talking to both WWE and TNA. But, talks with TNA are sounding really good lately." 

Ask again what is TNA drug policy   lmao
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

God I hope this is true, He is just what TNA needs... a stoner :D

can't wait to see the truth behind this.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Drama Queen

Quote from: !The Jesus! on March 06, 2010, 08:20:20 AM

Regards,

JDM

You mean other than whatever the creative team are smoking?

Tezmission Black

Ok seeing RVD back is cool and all, but what happened to them signing Jeff? Wasent he there stoner?

Joey WARPED

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on March 06, 2010, 01:44:11 PM
Jeff will come in also.

Then we can finally see the Hardy vs RVD weed on a pole match we have all been waiting to see!

Book it, Gabe!