A few more out the door

Started by Drake Daniels, August 15, 2008, 01:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Daniels

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Stevie Richards, Raw tag team Robbie & Rory of The Highlanders, and WWE referee Wes Adams as of Aug. 15, 2008. WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.

Kind of weird that another referee is gone. Anyway kind of wish we could have seen more Richards in the latter part of his run. I was always a semi fan of his stuff. As for the Highlanders....oh well they never really clicked with me.

Rob

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT STEEEEEVIE!

Stevie Richards is without a doubt the funniest member of the WWE roster ever! Bar none!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

You can add Cherry and Colin Delaney to the list
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

The Murph

I can understand everyone released except for Colin. All the others were basically unused and pointless to have around. Colin had been given a huge push. Mustn't have impressed the boss too much. Though to be honest I wasn't too big on the kid all that much. Couldn't really do much with him.

Black Death

Damn I like Cherry ...Colin they screw up..thought they were going with like Mickey Whipwrack  type character but they kept draging it out and the fans lose interest in him
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tezmission Black

This makes me sad to be honest, Cherry, Colin, the Highlanders and Stevie all had untapped potential, the ref IDK as much, but I dont know what WWE is thinking with all these releases

GM J Porter

They have to make that three million Vince gave away so how. :)  :o Oh no he didn't

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Probably had no ideas for them thats the reasoning behind most of their releases
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Jon Tees

Actually no surprises here, WWE can never just release one person without following it up by releasing several more people. It just goes to show that noone is really safe even loyal and dedicated employees who have been with the company for years, it doesn’t matter who you are WWE could get release happy and let you go at any given time for any reason or even no reason at all.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

BobbyStrange

Out of all of them the only one i hate seeing going is Stevie but I can almost bet TNA will pick him up since they seem to pick up most of WWE's left overs that have some talent and maybe there TNA will let him do what he does best wrestle great matches.