News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

If TNA is so big on brining back old WCW guys......

Started by Cory, August 19, 2010, 04:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

...why not chunk a bunch of cash at Goldberg? He's from the same pool of 'talent' that all the current old guys are from, and I think Goldberg would bring ratings, and he's available, as I believe his contract with doing the Bull Run show on speed television is finished. I dont know, I'd tune into see Goldberg, even if he'd be put in a bullshit storyline.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

I think he said a few months back that he would never work for EB or Russo again.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Conor

I don't think Goldberg has any interest in wrestling anymore. McMahon tried to hire him a few months back but Bill wasn't interested. If he did want to come back, he'd most likely go with WWE, where he knows he could make the most money. But as far as I know, he's rich enough that he doesn't have to worry about ever setting foot in the ring again.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Vintage Gary on August 19, 2010, 04:28:00 PM
I think he said a few months back that he would never work for EB or Russo again.

All of a sudden, his entry in the WWE Alumni page makes more sense.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

JD Storm

i think rumors pop up every so often about WWE wanting to get their hands on Goldberg again. heard that Goldberg might be interested in the occassional match, if the money was right.