News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Brock Lesnar surgery update.

Started by Duckman, May 29, 2011, 09:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Brock Lesnar had surgery yesterday at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota in an attempt to permanently rid himself of the Diverticulities that has plagued him for the past 18 months.

Lesnar had 12 inches of his intestine removed in the surgery that was deemed a success.

No other details are available other than he had multiple incisions and the doctors estimated he wouild be able to fight early next year.

Lesnar will be on a liquid diet for now, and due to that, expect him to lose a lot of weight.  Due to muscle memory, when he's able to train and begin to eat normally, he'd like get back to around the 265 pound mark he's been walking around at since his dietary changes.

Here's hoping he gets healthy and back in UFC soon.  Say what you will about him but no one draws money or interest for the sport than Brock.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Geordie

Agreed, Duck.

People might hate on the guy, but you can't deny his impact on MMA, and you certainly never want to wish something like this on anybody.  I'm with you in hoping for a speedy, but most importantly full, recovery.

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

Duckman

I just think the UFC HW division is a much more interesting prospect with a fit, healthy and motivated Lesnar in the mix.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Midas

Quote from: Duckman on May 29, 2011, 09:33:48 AM
I just think the UFC HW division is a much more interesting prospect with a fit, healthy and motivated Lesnar in the mix.

Peace

Duckman

This is very true...

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

I hope for a speedy recovery but I am losing hope he will ever be back to full fitness. Not a fan of his but again respect he draws money. To be honest if he has battled it twice now and they are hoping this will work then it may well do but failing that they may have to complete an intestinal bypass altogether which would be lifechanging for him. I hope itall works out