Brock Lesner plays the race card.

Started by Duckman, November 05, 2008, 03:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

From Prowrestling.net:

"Brock Lesnar claims no one would ask him about steroids if he were African American. "I've never failed a drug test," Lesnar told ProMMARadio.com. "Now if I was a black guy and I looked the way I do would I get asked this question a hundred times? I just happen to be a white guy that has some great genetics so I guess that puts a bull's-eye on me... I'm a white dude that's shredded and you don't see a lot of itâ€"a guy that's walking around that looks like me. It's funny how you get singled out." To listen to the full interview, visit ProMMAradio.com.

Powell's POV: We have an African American president in the United States now, but I didn't realize that gave white people the right to play the race card. This might be the dumbest thing Brock has ever said."

That is just funny right there!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

WHAT!!!   Brock please best to just kept your mouth shut sometimes.   jeez
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

JohnS.

Yeah I like Brock but he does say some off the wall things sometimes.

He needs to just keep his head in the game, he has the biggest fight EVER of his life coming up. He needs to let the tests speak for themselves, and worry about Couture.

Big Gay Honker

You know, I've never asked if anyone thought Bob Sapp juiced...  I have thought of if Lesner juices...  Lesner may be onto something here!!!

MitchMMA

Look at it from his point of view though. People bug him all the time "are you on steroids? you must be on steroids? are you on steroids?", the man works hard and those questions kind of discredit his hard work.

Though pulling the race card is not right at all. Brock should think before he speaks cause he does sound pretty douchebaggish sometimes in his interviews.

andrewclash

Its best if lesnar shut his mouth but unlikely hes famous but not only that hes a 250 to 300 pd monster wold you really want to try and shut him up? I wouldn't.  But I think its quite funny to see lesnar try and play the race card to be a bunch of white reporters.