News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

James' Jams

Started by GM Franchise, July 19, 2011, 04:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Since I'm going to the Smashing Pumpkins concert tonight here in Vegas I'm going to give you guys a Fivefecta of my top 5 favorite Pumpkins songs. Halloween Music-a-thon song coming later.

Tonight, Tonight
The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight

The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning-Smashing Pumpkins

Perfect
The Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect

Bullet with Butterfly Wings
The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

Ava Adore
The Smashing Pumpkins - Ava Adore
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Finally back from the AWESOME Pumpkins concert. My Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme from Sleepy Hollow.

Sleepy Hollow Theme
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme song from The Exorcist. It'll make your head spin...  :D

The Exorcist Theme

GM Franchise

For today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day it's the all-time classic "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr.

Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr. (HQ Audio)

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme from the Scream movies.

Scream movie theme song

GM Franchise

For today I have chosen the theme from the greatest vampire movie of all time, Bram Stoker's Dracula, as the Annual Varga Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day.

Dracula theme - Bram Stoker's Dracula theme

GM Franchise

The Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme from Phantasm.

Phantasm Theme Song

GM Franchise

The theme from "An American Werewolf in London" is my Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day.

AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON Soundtrack Score (Elmer Bernstein)

GM Franchise

For today I have chosen the theme from 'Salem's Lot to be the Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day.

Salem's Lot (1979): Soundtrack - Main Theme

GM Franchise

For today I have chosen the theme from Killer Klowns from Outer Space as the Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day.

Killer klowns original video

GM Franchise

The Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme from the movie Hellraiser.

HELLRAISER THEME SONG

GM Franchise

For today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day I've chosen the theme song from Jaws. CLASSIC.

1975-OFFICIAL JAWS Theme John Williams

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme from Psycho.

Psycho Theme

GM Franchise

The Halloween Music-a-Thon Song of the Day is the theme song from the Night of the Living Dead.

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD Theme 1968

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is "Night on Bald Mountain" from the movie Fantasia.

Fantasia - Night on Bald Mountain