News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

James' Jams

Started by GM Franchise, July 19, 2011, 04:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

For today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is "Laurie's Theme" from Halloween II.

HalloweenII Soundtrack02-Laurie's Theme
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme song from the Child's Play movies.

Childs Play Theme
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme song from The Amityville Horror.

The Amityville Horror Theme Song

GM Franchise

For today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day I have selected the theme from Interview with a Vampire.

THEME from INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme from Trick r' Treat.

Trick 'r Treat Soundtrack #1 Main Theme Creppy Things [Full-HD]

GM Franchise

The Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is "The Shape Stalks" from the Halloween soundtrack.

Halloween - The Shape Stalks

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is "This is Halloween" from the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack.

This Is Halloween

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme song from "Halloween." Not the Rob Zombie Halloween but the original.

Halloween (1978) - Opening Credits

GM Franchise

And to end the Halloween Music-a-thon I'm going to have two songs. One is coming later but I figured I'd start with the greatest horror theme of all time...the theme from Halloween II (1981). CLASSIC especially with the amazing opening pumpkin into a skull scene.

halloween 2 intro:the best horror movie intro in history!

GM Franchise

And what better way to finish the Halloween Music-a-thon than with Thriller by Michael Jackson both the music video and the house lights decoration version.

Michael Jackson - Thriller

Halloween Light Show 2010 HD Thriller Michael Jackson

GM Franchise

Finally back on here with a song of the day and it's the awesome metal song "Resurrection" by Fear Factory.

Fear Factory - Resurrection

GM Franchise

Another Fear Factory song. This one is "Descent."

Fear Factory - 05 - Descent

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

"Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction live from the Hammerstein Ballroom on Halloween.

Jane's Addiction - Jane Says (Hammerstein Ballroom)

GM Franchise