Philadelphia Eagles and This Years Free Agency

Started by Cory, July 31, 2011, 10:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

We made it our bitch.

- Babin, 12.5 sacks under Eagles new D-Line Jim Washburn
- Vince Young to learn and backup Vick, cheap too
- Cullen Jenkins, 7 sacks in 8 games last year
- Nnamdi Asmougha is arguably the best corner in the game (Revis), combined with Asante Samuel is DEADLY. Best secondary in NFL
- Kolb to Arizona for Rogers-Cromatie, 13 INTS in 3 years, Pro Bowler 26 years old and a 2nd rounder. Philly BENT Arizona over a table and raped them on this trade. One of the smartest trades in a LONG time.

And rumours of more FA's wanting to come to Philly to be apart of this years team being considered the 'dream team' ON PAPER, they still have to go out and play, but odds say more moves to be made.

Fear us.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

Just hope Philly doesn't hype it up..while they are different sports look what happened to the Miami Heat.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Cory

Theres a difference.

The Heat had 3 players, and NO DEPTH whatsoever. Their Front Office splurged on 3 players and had no cap room to make any other improvements. Lebron and Bosh were two cocky players that came in and said were gonna win like 8 championships in a row, ect.

The Eagles have depth. Their front office brought in the biggest free agents and STILL have cap room to bring in depth. They made smart improvements, and I cant reiterate HOW smart the Kolb trade to Arizona was. Asamougha came in first press conference and rather being Lebron and saying "were going to win this, win that" he said the team needs to gel ASAP and Paper and performing are two different things. He wants to work hard for the betterment of the team, no personal gain.

THE ONLY football fans (well 98%) comparing  the Eagles to the Heat are just upset their Front Office didn't play this free agency period no where near as close as the Eagles. Oh yeah, everyone hates Vick too.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE