NFL Debate #23: What would YOU want for your teams RB?

Started by Cory, June 24, 2013, 12:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Assuming you cant get a well rounded elite RB like Adrian Peterson, I tried to pick guys who are in a sense, one dimensional for the sake of argument. What do you go with and WHY

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

I went with elusive.

Speed guys are too hot and cold and are rarely clutch.

Power backs are usually a favourite of mine but the fact most LB's can catch up with them makes them unable to make plays that smaller backs would be able to do, also a fullback SHOULD suffice the power back void.

Pass catchers are very important, but not a lot of premier pass catchers out of the backfield and every down backs, and why build your franchise with a guy who wont be taking 70-80% of your snaps.

Elusive backs are premier. They do well on shit teams because they can make something out of a nothing play, and often pretty fast and if they do catch the ball their dangerous in open field.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Went with pass catcher because they can catch the ball and that can be a very important thing during crunch time as well as set up other guys for big plays as decoys when the game is on the line if they're the focus of the opposing defense.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible