News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #28: How bout them Patriots?

Started by Cory, September 13, 2013, 02:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

They're fine.

Receiving corp is a bit depleted right now... when Amendola is healthy again and Gronk returns next week... their offense will begin to kick on all cylinders again.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

They are in trouble. They beat the Jets by 3.  Luckily for them they play in a shitty division. Though EJ will have the Bills at .500

T-Bonizzle

Jets/Pats games are usually close. A win is a win and the Pats will be fine crusing to a 10-12 win season.

¿PapaPancho?

With the schedule they have they can still come off as the team with the best record in the AFC.  But with no shot at winning a Superbowl.  Now if the front office and management don't fix the lack of skill players they have at skill positions then we can talk regression.  But who else in the AFC East can challenge them?

Hondo

I've learned a few lessons in my life. And one of them, right alongside "don't piss on an electric fence" is "NEVER bet against Bill Belichick".

Every time I thought the Pats would regress, they somehow proved me wrong. So I'll not doubt him again.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty