NFL Debate #46: Who will be the best defensive player from this draft in 5 years

Started by Cory, May 13, 2014, 05:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

I want to say Clowney, but he's either going to adapt, get stronger and be a freak...or the league will figure his game out quickly and he'll sizzle. Mack will put up impressive numbers as the lone standout in the Raiders defense (Sio Moore maybe is a good shout) but he wont make the difference up for the Raiders to win games.

Gilbert will be good in Cleveland, him and Haden could be the best corner duo in the league in 5 years, but with Haden there he will have a tough shadow to stand out from. I think Barr will be a nice player, but might not make an immediate impact, and I could see with his speed forever being an excellent situational player.

Donald has it for me....put up the craziest defensive tackle numbers ive seen since I've watched college ball....and being on that insane group of young defensive players that the Rams have on that D line in Quinn, Brockers, Long and now him....i think in 5yrs he'll have very impressive stats. John Randle 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

I'll say Clowney, because of the group he is joining. There's a good chance that offensive lines won't be able to contend with him, Watt, Cushing, and Reed rushing the QB at any particular time. Who do you focus on when they all have the ability to get to the QB?

The TeeJ of Philly

Justin

Quote from: Cory on May 13, 2014, 06:01:35 PM
I want to say Clowney, but he's either going to adapt, get stronger and be a freak...or the league will figure his game out quickly and he'll sizzle. Mack will put up impressive numbers as the lone standout in the Raiders defense (Sio Moore maybe is a good shout) but he wont make the difference up for the Raiders to win games.

Gilbert will be good in Cleveland, him and Haden could be the best corner duo in the league in 5 years, but with Haden there he will have a tough shadow to stand out from. I think Barr will be a nice player, but might not make an immediate impact, and I could see with his speed forever being an excellent situational player.

Donald has it for me....put up the craziest defensive tackle numbers ive seen since I've watched college ball....and being on that insane group of young defensive players that the Rams have on that D line in Quinn, Brockers, Long and now him....i think in 5yrs he'll have very impressive stats. John Randle 2.0

Figure out his game?  Hes the fastest defensive end any linemen will play against. He is string and will only get strong ehich makes his bullrush even better.  He has a great spin move not to mention his ability to swin to the inside.  The only thing that realky needs working are his hands which are pretty good as is.  Offensive linemen wont have a clue to what he is about to do.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Republicans

Khalil Mack.

He'll be used in such a hybrid position, he's gonna have solid number all across the board.