NFL Debate #80: Adrian Peterson: All Day or All Done?

Started by Cory, July 27, 2015, 01:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

I'm going with top rusher. A year off would have been a big help to keep his body healthy and I saw a picture of him on Bleacher Report and he's as jacked as ever. I think with the danger that they have there in Minnesota with Bridgewater and now Mike Wallace stretching the field, teams arent going to be able to stack the box as much as they did when AP was destroying them.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: Jack on July 27, 2015, 04:43:57 PM
He'll be great, (top 5) but don't think he'll break records or lead the league. Will be fun to watch.

If Bridgewater makes strides in year two so that teams cant put 9 in the box then I think he can easily hit the 1600 mark

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

I went solid season, he's a couple seasons away from that monster year, coming off a calendar year from hell, a year where he had to bury a son, then he goes way over in punishing his children, then has to listen to people call him an abuser and a terrible parent and has his main escape taken away from him, getting on the field will be an escape. I think he'll struggle at first, mainly from rust but also from being a bit overeager to get back to football.

I wouldn't be surprised if 1600+ would be the end result tho.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'