News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

El Clasico.

Started by Duckman, November 30, 2010, 02:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Anyone else watch Barca absolutely fucking destroy Real last night?

No doubt about it for me, Barca are the greatest football team of my generation.  Their passing, movement, finishing and work off the ball is just unreal and it's across the whole team, not just one or two stars carrying them.

They made Real look like they were about 3 divisions below them.

Stunning performance and the stats are almost unbelievable - 67% possession for Barca and they connected with 620ish passes out of 680 attempted in the game.  Real around 200ish out of 260ish attempted.  Says it all really.

I have never been so impressed with a 90 minute performance than I was with Barca last night.

Peace

Duckma
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

I watched the first half, wow.

.....just wow.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."