News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Anyone here like this site?

Started by Kenfucius, January 24, 2011, 10:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenfucius

I'm checking this all the time, because I like actual tactical analysis, and to be honest, the punditry on TV is bollocks and cliches.

http://www.zonalmarking.net

Anyone else know it? If so, what's your thoughts?

Anyone just hearing of this for the first time? Check it out. More pundit, less pudding, see what you think.

FXBlade

Kenfucius

I thought someone might have posted it here before, wasn't sure though. I spotted it on the SIGames forums when I was reading some stuff there about FM.

FXBlade

i think its a good site; jsut goes too indepth for me.

Smash INC

Wow, that is a hell of a site.  *Bookmarked*

Rob

Nice one, shame it doesn't do Championship though.

Pretty sure this site has potential to be huge
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jerry McClean

The one thing I'll say about it is it's absolutely smashing for the first month or so but after that it's less interesting for certain matches but still interesting for specific matches that you're interested in. I still look at it regularly though as it really is brilliant at what it does.

Kenfucius

I think one of the major problems is that the guy running the site does all the analysis solo, so there's only so much he can watch and break down on his own. Granted, he's an excellent analyst, so the quality is always very high, but there's just too much out there for him to handle on it's own. Personally, I like it most when he finds time to break away from match reports and look at solo players (take the recent Dani Alves article as a brilliant example of that)