ANDY GRAY HAS BEEN SACKED FROM SKY SPORTS!

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, January 25, 2011, 12:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Well to be honest, he was wrong. The woman got it right, end of story.

Good riddance though, I really couldn't stand that opinionated anus wipe
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Thing is. They are takin what are essentially private conversations nd making them public. He may be a prick but he didnt deserve it

Rob

I disagree, if these things are going to be made public then whatever happens, Sky have to let him go. Especially with the new allegations that have come about of him being sexist. Otherwise it looks like Sky are condoning it and they don't want to do that. Least Keys has apologised for it.

I'm amazed Andy Gray has lasted this long, the pompous, arrogant, opinionated git.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Here's the kicker.  They said the stuff about her BEFORE THE FUCKING GAME!!  They weren't on camera, they were having a chat off air, their mics were on and some aresehole woman producer at Sky recorded it and sold it to the papers.

He didn't do a Ron Atkinson here.  People are such fucking pussies these days. 

I hate Andy Grey.  I think he's a cliche of a commentator.  His boring, mumbling "we're more interesting than the game" team with Martin Tyler ruins nearly every Sunday for me.  But this is still total bullshit.

At the end of the day offence is taken, not given and people are too fucking precious about this.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kenfucius

Quote from: Duckman on January 25, 2011, 01:26:11 PM
Here's the kicker.  They said the stuff about her BEFORE THE FUCKING GAME!!  They weren't on camera, they were having a chat off air, their mics were on and some aresehole woman producer at Sky recorded it and sold it to the papers.

I hate Andy Grey.  I think he's a cliche of a commentator.  His boring, mumbling "we're more interesting than the game" team with Martin Tyler ruins nearly every Sunday for me.  But this is still total bullshit.

At the end of the day offence is taken, not given and people are too fucking precious about this.

Peace

Duckman

Agreed, word for fucking word.

If he was going to be sacked for something, it should have been the fact that he was actually fucking terrible at his job, but then, if people got sacked for that, there would barely be any pundits working on British TV.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

You do realize that opionated 3rd rate midfielder Jamie Redknapp just rubbbed his hands together at this news...

Duckman

...until he realised he'll now have to work the big computer thing on Monday Night Football!! 

Back to the old school draft pieces and air hockey table me thinks!! lol.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I don't mind Andy Gray...but I fucking hate Jamie Redknapp and how he has attempted in recent times to get agressive and controversial with his analysis...

I hope he gets sacked for being a cunt.

Kenfucius

*feels sympathy for all 3rd rate midfielders around the world who just felt the pain of being compared with Jamie Redknapp*

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Kenfucius on January 25, 2011, 02:44:25 PM
*feels sympathy for all 3rd rate midfielders around the world who just felt the pain of being compared with Jamie Redknapp*

QUOTE OF 2011 SO FAR

Jonny Briggs

QuoteJust bought Fifa 12 & it's great. When the girlfriend picks up the controller, Andy Gray shouts "Get back in the kitchen!"

This made me laugh

Rob

Jamie was going to do this till he heard the work schedule involved and he tore his ligaments, so unfortunately he will be out for the rest of the season
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Some FB Andy Grey related jokes:

1 in 3 iPhone users has Angry Birds on their phone. Andy Gray does too, despite not owning an iPhone.

The female linesman Sian Massey was reportedly very upset before the Wolves v Liverpool game. Not because of Andy Gray's comments, but because the referee and other linesman were wearing the same outfit as her.

Peace

Duckman

Kirk

Quote from: Duckman on January 25, 2011, 01:26:11 PM

Peace

Duckman

I agree with this. The excuse that they gave was pathetic as well. If Sky (or the woman involved) were really concerned with what he did in December they would have sacked him then. It's all bullshit that has been blown way out of proportion. Plus Andy Gray was right... the offside rule is so complicated that referees don't even understand it let alone women.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img