News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

So bloody excited...

Started by Adam Wrong, December 13, 2011, 04:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Tomorrow night sees me venture into the freezing West London world to watch the deciding Europa League group match between Fulham and Odense BK. Me, my dad and 2 mates are off to sit in the Hammersmith End (the passionate fans end) and roar the Whites along.

On Saturday I get to indulge in my dad's Birthday present. Saturday is back to London to watch Fulham vs Bolton then a trip round London sightseeing etc then hotel stopover before going back to Craven Cottage for a tour and Sunday Lunch in the executive box overlooking the river Thames!

I'm thinking of taking a sign to pose with next to the Michael Jackson statue that is outside Fulham's ground. Suggestions would be wicked...

Current ideas...
Duckman cares little for your doctor.
The doctor will see you now.
Place Propofol here ---->

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

"If I was only 10 years younger,he comes to life"
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jerry McClean

Jol out? >_>

Jokes aside I hope you enjoyed it up til the last minute!

jagilki

Adam Wrong

Fucking Jol out... Most definitely. 5 mins to go... your tactical sub is to bring on a shite striker instead of another defender... Scared to shoot, scared to try. No heart...

FXBlade

Have a better day out on Saturday!!

Hope you do take a sign.  Unfortunately I am shit and have no suggestions.

Would have been good to see Fulham progress, makes me happy Villa didn't take Jol, but we have McCleish if that's any consolation?

Jerry McClean

Did you manage to get to the game yesterday? Sure you enjoyed it much more if you did!