News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Finally...

Started by Rob, May 27, 2013, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I can select the team I support on the fantasy football page.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGLES!

SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

top class mate well deserved
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Can't quite believe it! Gutted I couldn't go but so happy that they did it without me!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

First 90 was pretty boring, but extra time was fantastic and the right team won, so congrats.

Thing is....how are they going to cope without Zaha?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

£125 million from going up, £55 million from TV rights and £15 million from his transfer says I don't care ;)
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Congrats on that, Rob. I know you're excited.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Flins.

Awesome display from Palace today, and Zaha, what a way to leave the club, probably the best individual display from anyone this season (in the championship at least).

Also, Rob, you've probably seen this already but thought I'd post it for you if you haven't:

Try being palace

Adam Wrong

Just sayin but you know that Fulham palace next season is a date?

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Only in return for one for the reverse fixture

Rob

Deal! I can't wait for the fixture list to come out!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jerry McClean

Congrats Rob. I think most neutrals were supporting Palace because of Ollie and Watford's loans. Interesting to see what he learnt from the Blackpool experience and if it will keep you guys up

FXBlade

Was pleased Palace came up, My pick for the play offs.

I dont think they will go down either.

Guvnor

Quote from: Blade on July 05, 2013, 07:26:46 PM
Was pleased Palace came up, My pick for the play offs.

I dont think they will go down either.

I think they'll struggle. Holloway isn't good enough to manage in the top league. He's in the same league as the likes of Neil Warnock: decent charismatic motivating type, but lacking in any sort of tactical sophistication. I expect Palace will be operating on the smallest budget, they have lost their best player by a country mile, have the squad that needs most improvement, but won't be able to attract the calibre of player required to survive.

I'm a Cardiff fan. I think it's going to be a real struggle for us, and given the squad, the additions we've made I think we've got ten times the chance Palace have of staying up. I'll take 17th place on goal difference right now.

But good luck to Palace; solid club, proper old rickety stadium, and always quality fans when I've visited.

Rob

Well with all the money that both teams have received from going up, you have to take into consideration your £80m debt compared to our £0 debt, we've started spending it already with the likes of Gayle, Gosling, Thomas, and have apparently got about 4 to 5 more players joining us before the season starts. Holloway might have been only just relegated Blackpool on the last day of his season but he's got a lot more experience in this league than your gaffer.

And as for the stadium, our owners are renovating that to go up to 40k.
SixersEagles

[/center]